The Atlantic Coast Conference features some of the best teams in all of NCAA football. And you don’t need to spend much to watch the whole season. Read on for all the details!
In a hurry? Most games air on ESPN channels, which you can get with Sling Orange for just $40.00/mo. For even more, you can get ACC Network with the Sports Extra add-on for $11/mo. Sign up now and get your first month for half off!
Table Of Contents
ACC Football Channels
The Atlantic Coast Conference has a contract with ESPN so the vast majority of games are aired on their channels:
- ESPN3 (ABC)
- ACC Network
You will also see games featured on Fox Sports and CBS Sports channels. These will be away games where the other team has contracts with those channels.
We will discuss how to get all these channels below.
Streaming ACC Football With Sling Orange
For ACC Football fans, Sling Orange is going to be the basis of your viewing. It comes with 30+ channels for $40.00/mo. And this includes ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN3. This last channel is essential because a lot of ACC games air on ABC and ESPN3 simulcasts all of those games.
But Sling TV is not just a sports streaming service. You also get The Disney Channel, MotorTrend, Freeform, QVC, A&E, AMC, BBC America, BET, Cartoon Network (Adult Swim), CNN, Comedy Central, Food Network, HGTV, Lifetime, Nick Jr, TBS, TNT, Travel Channel, and more.
An important channel to get for ACC football and for other athletics is ACC Network (ACCN) and ACC Network Extra (ACCNX). These both come with the Sling Sports Extra add on for $11/mo.
In addition to these channels, you get SEC Network, SEC Network Plus, Longhorn Network, Pac-12 Network, ESPNU, ESPNews, MLB Network, MLB Network Strike Zone, NBA TV, beIN Sports, NHL Network, and Tennis Channel.
Sling Orange & Blue
The other base plan is Sling Blue. It offers a number of other channels. In particular, it provides local ABC, Fox, and NBC in select markets. It also includes FS1, FX, Fox News, MSNBC, NFL Network, Syfy, USA Network, and more. The plan costs $40.00/mo if you live in an area without ABC or $45.00/mo if you live in an area with it.
The Sling Orange & Blue plan combines these plans. You get a total of 50+ channels for $55.00/mo (or $5/mo more if you also get ABC).
All Sling TV plans come with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. But to keep costs down, Sling only allows you to stream on a single device at once with the Orange plan. You can stream on up to 3 devices at once with the Blue plan channels.
Sling TV Advantages
We like Sling TV for a lot of reasons. But for most people, Sling offers one advantage that trumps all other: price.
You simply can’t get the channels you need to watch ACC football for anywhere near the price that Sling TV offers it. Fubo, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV, Vidgo, and YouTube TV all offer excellent plans for ACC fans. But they will all cost you roughly double the price. The closest in price is Vidgo, which is 75% more.
But as important as price is, it isn’t even our top reason for getting Sling TV. For us, Sling really stands out because it isn’t a clone of cable TV. It was the first live TV streaming service and it really goes its own way.
Most streaming services offer large collections of meh channels that you will never watch. Sling offers small base plans with popular channels. And then allows you to add to them to get just the channel lineup you want. It is the closest we have ever come to a la carte “cable.”
When you sign up, be sure to look at all low-cost channel add-ons that you can get. See our article about it!
Sling also allows you to watch on almost all streaming devices in use today. These include Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku devices, most smart TVs, mobile devices based on iOS and Android, and gaming platforms Xbox and Oculus.
The Atlantic Coast Conference features 14 teams, which are refreshingly on or near the Atlantic coast.
- North Carolina Tar Heels
- North Carolina State Wolfpack
- Pittsburgh Panthers
- Syracuse Orange
- Virginia Cavaliers
- Virginia Tech Hokies
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons
In addition, the Notre Dame Fighting Irish are associated with the ACC. They play roughly 5 games per year against ACC teams.
2023 ACC Football Schedule
- Thu Aug 31 : Elon Phoenix at Wake Forest (ACCN)
- Thu Aug 31 : NC Stage at UConn Huskies (CBSSN)
- Fri Sep 1 : Miami (Ohio) RedHawks at Miami (FL) (ACCN)
- Fri Sep 1 : Louisville Cardinals at Georgia Tech (ESPN)
- Sat Sep 2 : NIU Huskies at Boston College (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 2 : Tennessee Volunteers at Virginia (ABC)
- Sat Sep 2 : Wofford Terriers at Pitt (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 2 : Colgate Raiders at Syracuse (ACCNX)
- Sat Sep 2 : South Carolina Gamecocks at North Carolina (ABC)
- Sat Sep 2 : Old Dominion Monarchs (ACCN)
- Sun Sep 3 : LSU Tigers at Florida State (ABC)
- Mon Sep 4 : Clemson at Duke Blue Devils (ESPN)
- Thu Sep 7 : Murray State Racers at Louisville (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 9 : Vanderbilt Commodores at Wake Forest (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 9 : Holy Cross Crusaders at Boston College (ACCNX)
- Sat Sep 9 : Notre Dame Fighting Irish at NC State (ABC)
- Sat Sep 9 : James Madison Dukes at Virginia (ESPNU)
- Sat Sep 9 : Purdue Boilermakers at Virginia Tech (ESPN2)
- Sat Sep 9 : SC State Bulldogs at Georgia Tech (ACCNX)
- Sat Sep 9 : Charleston Southern Buccaneers at Clemson (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 9 : Texas A&M Aggies at Miami (FL) (ABC)
- Sat Sep 9 : Western Michigan Broncos at Syracuse (ACCNX)
- Sat Sep 9 : Appalachian State Mountaineers at North Carolina (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 9 : Lafayette Leopards at Duke
- Sat Sep 9 : Cincinnati Bearcats at Pitt (The CW)
- Sat Sep 9 : Southern Miss Golden Eagles at Florida State (ACCN)
- Thu Sep 14 : Bethune-Cookman Wildcats at Miami (FL) (ACCN)
- Fri Sep 15 : Virginia at Maryland Terrapins (FS1)
- Sat Sep 16 : Florida State Seminoles at Boston College (ABC/ESPN3)
- Sat Sep 16 : Indiana Hoosiers at Louisville (BTN)
- Sat Sep 16 : Wake Forest at Old Dominion Monarchs (ESPN2/U)
- Sat Sep 16 : VMI Keydets at NC State (The CW)
- Sat Sep 16 : Northwestern Wildcats at Duke
- Sat Sep 16 : Minnesota Golden Gophers at North Carolina (ESPN/2)
- Sat Sep 16 : Virginia Tech at Rutgers Scarlet Knights (BTN)
- Sat Sep 16 : Geogia Tech at Ole Miss Rebels (SECN)
- Sat Sep 16 : Pitt at West Virginia Mountaineers (ABC)
- Sat Sep 16 : Syracuse at Purdue Boilermakers (NBC)
- Fri Sep 22 : NC Stage at Virginia Cavaliers (ESPN)
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Boston College at Louisville Cardinals
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Florida State Seminoles at Clemson
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Boston College Eagles at Louisville
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Miami (FL) at Temple Owls
- Sat Sep 23 TDB: North Carolina at Pitt Panthers
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Army Black Knights at Syracuse
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Virginia Tech at Marshall Thundering Herd
- Sat Sep 23 TBD: Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Wake Forest
- Sat Sep 16 : Florida Atlantic Owls at Clemson (ACCN)
- Sat Sep 23 : Duke at UConn Huskies
- Fri Sep 29 : Louisville Cardinals at NC State (ESPN)
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Virginia Cavaliers at Boston College
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Clemson at Syracuse Orange
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Notre Dame Fighting Irish at Duke
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Bowling Green Falcons at Georgia Tech
- Sep Sep 30 TBD: Clemson Tigers at Syracuse
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Virginia at Boston College Eagles
- Sat Sep 30 TBD: Pitt Panthers at Virginia Tech
When it comes to ACC football, there is one thing you need to know: ESPN. It and its sister channels broadcast the vast majority of games. And in that situation, the cheapest way to watch is by signing up for Sling Orange.
Try out Sling TV with a 50% discount your first month!
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022