Are you ready for almost three weeks of the best cycling of the year? The Tour de France starts July 1st, 2023 and finishes on July 18th. Read on to learn how to watch it and much more with Sling TV.
In a hurry? Sling Blue provides USA Network and 40+ other channels for just $40.00/mo. And if you sign-up now, you can save $25 on your first month!
Table Of Contents
Cycling has become incredibly popular over the last decade and no event is as big as the Tour de France. We provide all the details you need to watch it below.
How to Watch the 2023 Tour de France
If you want wall-to-wall coverage of the Tour de France, you should sign up for Peacock. But if you are more interested in cycling generally, Sling TV is the way to go. The first week of the event will be featured on NBC but mostly on USA Network.
Here is the first week of coverage on live TV:
- Sat July 1 : Bilbao-Bilbao (NBC)
- Mon July 3 : Zornotza-Bayonne (USA)
- Tue July 4 : Dax-Nogaro (USA)
- Wed July 5 : Pau-Laruns (USA)
- Thu July 6 : Tarbes-Cauterets (USA)
- Fri July 7 : Mont-De-Marsan-Bordeaux (USA)
Live Streaming the Tour de France With Sling TV
The Sling Blue plan ($40.00/mo) provides USA Network to all subscribers and NBC is select markets across the US. These are:
- Boston (WBTS)
- Chicago (WMAQ)
- Dallas (KXAS)
- Hartford (WVIT)
- Los Angeles (KNBC)
- Miami (WTVJ)
- New York (WNBC)
- Philadelphia (WCAU)
- San Diego (KNSD)
- San Francisco (KNTV)
- Washington (WRC)
Sling Blue comes with a lot of other great channels. As far as sports go, there are Fox (select markets), Fox Sports 1 (FS1), and NFL Network. If you want more, you can add Sports Extra for $11/mo, which includes 11 other channels including NFL RedZone, MLB Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network.
You also get channels Adult Swim, AMC, BET, Comedy Central, FX, History, NFL Network, National Geographic, Syfy, TBS, TNT, and many more!
The Sling Blue plan also gives you 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, which is just about right from our perspective. Beyond that, you end up with a bunch of trash that you never manage to find the time to watch. But you can upgrade to 200 hours if you wish.
And Sling Blue allows you to watch on up to three devices at once.
Why Sling TV Is the Best Choice for Cycling Fans
Sling TV is a different kind of live TV streaming service, which is odd given it was the first. It isn’t a replacement for cable or satellite TV but a whole new approach to it. Some of Sling TV‘s many advantages include:
- It is the least expensive streaming service that offers local and sports channels. It really isn’t close. Sling is about half the cost of its competitors like Fubo, Hulu + Live TV, DIRECTV STREAM, and YouTube TV.
- It offers outstanding device support, allowing you to watch on almost any device in use today.
- It provides antenna integration that is totally unavailable from other live TV streaming services.
- Sling TV offers close to a la carte channel selection with 40+ channel-specific add-ons, 7 channel collections, and dozens of language/region-specific packages.
- Comes with a great on-demand library of shows and films.
Devices to Live Stream the Tour de France
- Amazon Fire TV (Firestick)
- Android mobile
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- LG TVs
- Samsung TVs
- Vizio TVs
- Web browsers
Cycling fans should definitely sign up for Sling Blue ($40.00/mo) — or even better, Sling Orange & Blue ($55.00/mo), which includes ESPN and Disney Channel. If you are hyper-focused on the Tour de France, you may want to combine this with Peacock.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022