This year, there is one college bowl game on Christmas Eve and that’s the Hawaii Bowl. In order to watch the Hawaii Bowl online, you’ll need a streaming service that offers ESPN.
Luckily, there are quite a few services that include ESPN, so you’ve got plenty of ways to watch the event.
In a hurry? Skip the wordy bits and jump in to try a service right away. These three have what you need, and more:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
Everything you need is right here. Before the end of this guide, you’ll learn all about the available services you can use to stream the Hawaii Bowl.
Other information will include the time of the game and any other information you’ll need to be ready come game time!
Hawaii Bowl Schedule
All of the basic details for Hawaii Bowl streaming are listed right, here!
Dec 24, 2021 8:00 pm EST(CANCELED)
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Memphis at Hawaii
The Hawaii Bowl will air on ESPN. As long as you’ve got a streaming service, you’ll have a legal way to watch the Hawaii Bowl without cable!
If you’re a fan of college bowl games, you won’t want to miss the 2021 Hawaii Bowl! All you need to do is find a streaming service and you’ll be all set to watch!
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Hawaii Bowl Without Cable
ESPN is an easy channel to find without cable, so if you’re trying to watch the Hawaii Bowl streaming, you shouldn’t have any trouble.
The benefit to streaming is that it’s cheaper than your average cable contract. Streaming services also offer features like on-demand libraries and cloud-based DVRs. Add in the fact that you don’t have to sign a contract, and it’s easy to see why people ultimately choose to start streaming and ditch cable.
Once you’re ready to start streaming, you’ll need a device. The devices you can use will depend on the service you’re using, but most services are compatible with a variety of devices.
Common device options include computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and more.
Watch the Hawaii Bowl Streaming on Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the top choices in streaming because of the great prices. You can get the Sling Orange package, which includes ESPN and 30 other channels for just $35 per month. Each package also includes an on-demand library. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Choose Sling Orange and pay just $35 a month
- Over 30+ channels (see Sling TV packages here)
- Limited local channels in select areas
- A cheap way to watch college football without cable
- An on-demand library is part of your plan
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, and more
Watch the Hawaii Bowl Online via Hulu with Live TV
Add all of the on-demand content in and you will have plenty to watch. Plans are available starting at $69.99 per month.
Here are more highlights about Hulu Live:
- Over 85+ channels on Hulu Live
- Watch ESPN, FS1, FX, TNT, local channels, and dozens of other channels
- Hours and hours of on-demand content are included
- Unlimited cloud-DVR is included, offering 9 month storage
- You can stream on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, computers, mobile devices, etc.
The Hulu with Live TV review can help to answer any of your Hulu-related questions.
Other Ways to Watch the Hawaii Bowl Live Stream
You’ve already learned about some good options, but we’ve got a few other choices that might work for you. Here are the additional services that you can use to watch the Hawaii Bowl online without cable:
- FuboTV — Get 35 sports stations in its 105+ channels for $69.99/mo. Our FuboTV review has the details.
- DIRECTV STREAM – 75+ channels are available for $69.99/month. ESPN included. To get more, like RSNs, pay $15 per month extra. Read our DIRECTV STREAM review here.
- Vidgo — Provides 5 ESPN channels and all the conference networks and more for $59.95/mo. check out our Vidgo review for more.
- YouTube TV – You’ll pay $64.99/month for over 80 channels.
You can ask any questions you have about how to watch the Hawaii Bowl online, in the comments. You can also check out our College Bowl Games guide.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!