The San Francisco Bowl (formerly Redbox Bowl) has been canceled the last three years (2020-2022). It looks like it may never return. You can find our complete guide too all the college football action this winter in our College Bowl Guide.
In a hurry? If you want to watch all the bowl games, you can do so with any of these streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
San Francisco Bowl Schedule
Unfortunately, the San Francisco Bowl was canceled in 2020 and 2021. And it simply doesn’t exist in 2022. Last year, it was replaced with the Frisco Football Classic.
Frisco Football Classic
The Frisco Football Classic (not to be mistaken for the Frisco Bowl) was a bowl game in 2021 — replacing the canceled 2021 San Francisco Bowl. It featured teams from the Group of Five conferences (American, C-USA, MAC, MW, Sun Belt). The reason for this was that 84 teams qualified for a bowl game with at least 6 wins that season and (with the cancelation of the San Francisco Bowl), two teams were going to be left out.
The existing license for the San Francisco Bowl was used.
- When: It was a one-off game (not happening this year)
- Last Year’s Result: Miami (Ohio) (27) vs North Texas (14)
- Where: N/A
- Stream: N/A
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the San Francisco Bowl Live Stream without Cable
They also come with a variety of features that make watching what you want, when you want, easier than ever!
People are looking to streaming services more and more because of the freedom that streaming tends to provide. You can watch TV from anywhere as long as you have a streaming device and an internet connection. You get more features included in your package, and the price is better.
When you put it all together, streaming just tends to make more sense for people that want more options and a cheaper price.
It’s also nice to know that you can sample most of these services and that you won’t get stuck in a contract. Prices are as low as $40 per month.
You can stream on all kinds of devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and many other devices.
Stream Bowl Games Online with FuboTV
FuboTV is a channel-packed service that gives you access to over 120 channels to start! Packages are $74.99/mo or more if you decide to add even more channels! Fox is available in most areas. You’ll also have a wide variety of sports channels, general entertainment, news, and more. There’s something here for everyone!
Check out more on FuboTV:
- $74.99/mo for over 120 channels
- Add more channels for a fee
- 3-day replay is part of the on-demand library
- 1000 hours of cloud-DVR storage
- Stream on up to 10 devices at once
- Watch on computers, Roku, Fire TV, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
The FuboTV (7-day free trial) is available for anyone who is new to FuboTV.
If you want to learn more, our FuboTV review has more details.
Watch Bowl Games Online on Hulu Live
Hulu + Live TV offers one package that costs $69.99/mo. This package includes the perfect mix of live and on-demand content with all of Hulu’s content to go with over 85 live channels.
In addition to live and on-demand TV, you can stream content on TV Everywhere apps or you can save whatever you’d like to your cloud-based DVR.
Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- $69.99/mo for 85+ channels
- Includes Hulu On-Demand, ESPN+ and Disney+
- Unlimited cloud-DVR storage
- Stream on up to 2 devices at once
- No commitments
- You can watch on Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, mobile devices, Fire TV, etc.
Our Hulu + Live TV review can answer any questions you have about Hulu.
Other Ways to Watch Bowl Season Online
Most bowl games air on ESPN, which is widely available from live TV streaming services:
- Sling TV: ESPN and ABC Sports are available with Sling Orange for $40.00/mo. Additional details can be found in our Sling TV review.
- DIRECTV STREAM: You can watch 75+ channels for $74.99/mo. Find out more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- YouTube TV: You’ll find over 100 channels for $64.99/mo.
The San Francisco Bowl may be gone but there are well over 40 other bowl games to enjoy through December and into January. You can find details about other College Bowl Games and how to watch them online without cable.
Our top choice for watching all the Bowl games is FuboTV!
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022