Are you a Giants fan looking forward to the new NFL season? If so, there is no reason you need to hang on to your old cable contract. You can spend less and get more by doing so. Read on to find out how!
In a hurry? If you just want to start streaming the Raiders now, you don’t have to overthink it. Just sign up with one of the following services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: A great overall streaming service offering 85+ live channels along with ESPN+ and Disney+. Try one month for $69.99.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
Bottom line: All of the 17 regular season Giants games will air on live TV. The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Giants schedule below.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Channels Offer the New York Giants Live Stream?
- 2 How to Watch the New York Giants without Cable
- 3 Watch the New York Giants Streaming without Cable on FuboTV
- 4 Watch the New York Giants Online via Hulu + Live TV
- 5 Other Options to Watch the New York Giants Online
- 6 Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
- 7 FAQs
The New York Giants played their first season almost 100 years ago! They hold the distinction of being one of the first teams to join the NFL. In fact, they are the only one of those original teams that are still around today.
As you can guess, a team that has been around this long has amassed quite a fan base. Of course, with nearly 30 players in the Hall of Fame and a string of championship wins, it’s no surprise that fans flock to the Giants and all that they offer.
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
This guide has all the details you need to start streaming the New York Giants online without cable. You’ll learn the channels you need, the services that offer them like FuboTV (free for 7 days) and Hulu Live, and the details you need to sign up and get streaming!
What Channels Offer the New York Giants Live Stream?
If you’re in the New York area, you may be able to get CBS, NBC, and Fox with a digital antenna to air the New York Giants live stream. You can use a digital antenna to get the local channels that are available in your area.
That said, streaming services also offer local channels in many areas. To get local channels with a streaming service, it just depends on where you live. You’ll also need ESPN and NFL Network, which are both available through streaming services nationwide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the New York Giants without Cable
The first step in watching the New York Giants live stream without cable is choosing a streaming service. We usually recommend FuboTV and Hulu Live because both of these services are great options for cable replacement and for sports streaming.
You’ll get a variety of channels, offering something for almost everyone, at a fair price. Later in this guide, we will look at all of the other ways you can watch the New York Giants online.
Once you pick a service, you will connect your streaming device to the Internet, choose what you want to watch, and that’s it! Device selection will depend on your service but at this point, they all support the vast majority of devices in use like Apple TV, browsers, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, or even your Xbox One.
Out-of-Market New York Giants Games
It’s easy to watch the New York Giants if you live in and around the New York area. Sunday afternoons will usually feature games on the local Fox affiliate. But for fans outside the area, things are more complicated.
To get a general overview of how to watch New York Giants games regardless of where you are, see our guide, NFL Out-of-Market Football Games.
The standard tool for watching out-of-market games is NFL Sunday Ticket, which you can get by subscribing to DIRECTV Satellite (not DIRECTV STREAM). The problem is that this is the only way to get it this season. If you are not open to that, you’re out of luck. (See our Sunday Ticket review for more information.)
But that doesn’t mean you can’t watch Giants games. There are other tools available to you. One of the most powerful is to use a VPN. Licensing can still be an issue with this, but you should still be able to watch. Learn more at ExpressVPN.
Watch the New York Giants Streaming without Cable on FuboTV
FuboTV offers more channels than the competition. You start with 110+ channels with over 35 focused on sports. It also offers a wide selection of add-ons.
Other perks include an on-demand library, TV Everywhere apps, and a cloud-based DVR. More fuboTV details:
- Over 110 channels with add-ons available
- Convenient way to watch sports online
- Broad access to live streams of CBS, Fox, and NBC (needed so you can watch Sunday Night Football without cable)
- NFL Network and ESPN are also included
- You can also watch NFL RedZone online
- Stream on computers, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- Stream on up to 10 devices simultaneously
- 1000 hours of cloud DVR
- Learn more in our FuboTV review.
FuboTV offers an easy way to get the New York Giants live stream. Not only that, but sports fans will find many other sports with dozens of sports channels included.
You can watch TV live or on-demand. You can even save it to your personal DVR.
Watch the New York Giants Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu with Live TV has over 85 channels in one package for $69.99/mo. Other perks of this package include all of Hulu’s on-demand content, TV Everywhere app access, and a cloud-DVR. You can even add movie channels for a small fee.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- Hulu on-demand and 85+ live channels
- Free ESPN+ and Disney+
- Watch local channels in most locations nationwide
- Watch on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, computers, and more
- Stream on up to 2 devices at once
- unlimited cloud DVR storage (9 month storage)
- Visit our Hulu with Live TV review to learn more.
Hulu + Live TV offers a lot of great things for a small price. Most people can afford this service and it will save you plenty of money when compared with most cable plans.
If you miss something live, you can save it to your cloud-DVR, or you may be able to find it on-demand.
Other Options to Watch the New York Giants Online
Now that you know more about Hulu Live and fuboTV, let’s look at the other options that will allow you to watch the New York Giants online without cable.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
All of these options offer some or all of the channels you need. You can learn more through the reviews we’ve added or by trying the services for yourself!
- DIRECTV STREAM: Start with 75+ channels for $69.99/mo including the likes of ESPN and FS1, or add RSNs with the $89.99/mo plan. Learn more in this DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Sling TV: $35.00/mo for 30+ channels or add more. You can watch ESPN without cable and access Monday Night Football streaming. Read our Sling TV review here.
- Vidgo: 100+ channels, including ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2 and more, for $59.95/mo. Upper tier plan with 110+ channels for $79.95/mo. Learn more in this review.
- YouTube TV: $64.99/mo for over 85 channels.
- Paramount+: Stream CBS live and/or on-demand at $9.99/month. Paramount+ review offers more info.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $4.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $9.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Subscribers are able to pick watch Thursday Night Football games (majority of the games) on Amazon Prime. This is included with Prime and available to current and new subscribers.
Looking for Info on How to Watch Another Team?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
That should answer your questions about the streaming process. Hopefully, you now have the details you need to enjoy all of your favorite shows without cable.
Do you still have some questions on how to watch the New York Giants online without cable? If so, be sure to reach out!
Which channels do I need to watch the New York Giants?
The New York Giants play Sunday afternoon games on Fox or CBS. Nationally televised Sunday night games are typically broadcast on NBC. Monday night games are televised on ESPN while Thursday night games are televised on NFL Network and Fox. In 2022, Thursday games will be available through Amazon Prime.
What radio stations are the New York Giants on?
New York Giants games are broadcast on a variety of stations such as WFAN 660 AM, Que Buena 92.7, and through the Giants mobile app. It may also be possible to listen to Giants football on Sirius XM. Many radio stations offer live streams through their websites, which means that you may be able to listen to games even if you’re outside of their primary broadcast area.
How do I watch the New York Giants on my phone?
If you have a streaming service like SlingTV, FuboTV, or Vidgo, you can stream New York Giant games on almost any smartphone that has access to an internet connection. If you are a local fan, you can use NFL+ to watch live games on your mobile device.
How many championships has the New York Giants won?
The New York Giants won four NFL championships prior to the Super Bowl era. And the franchise has won four more titles in the Super Bowl era. Since joining the NFL in 1925, the team has appeared in 19 league title games, which is the most in league history. Furthermore, the Giants have won 11 conference championships and 16 division titles.
How do I watch the New York Giants game tonight?
You can watch the upcoming New York Giants games by obtaining a streaming service such as FuboTV or Hulu + Live TV. These services allow you to watch games on NFL Network, Fox, CBS, NBC, and ESPN. Some Thursday night games also stream on Amazon Prime, which will be the exclusive home to the game from 2022 onward.
How do I record New York Giants live games?
You can record live New York Giants games using the DVR service that comes with your streaming service. (Vidgo is the only general service that doesn’t include one.) With the push of a button, you can record games on almost any network that broadcasts NFL content. You can also record anything else that is available for viewing on your preferred streaming service platform.
What is the 2022 New York Giants schedule?
- Thu Aug 11 7:00 pm: Giants (23) at Patriots (21) [P]
- Sun Aug 21 7:00 pm: Bengals (22) at Giants (25) [P]
- Sun Aug 28 1:00 pm: Giants (27) at Jets (31) [P]
- Sun Sep 11 4:25 pm: Giants (21) at Titans (20) (Fox)
- Sun Sep 18 1:00 pm: Panthers (16) at Giants (19) (Fox)
- Mon Sep 26 8:15 pm: Cowboys (23) at Giants (16) (ESPN, ABC)
- Sun Oct 2 1:00 pm: Bears (12) at Giants (20) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 9 9:30 am: Giants at Packers (NFLN)
- Sun Oct 16 1:00 pm: Ravens at Giants (CBS)
- Sun Oct 23 1:00 pm: Giants at Jaguars (Fox)
- Sun Oct 30 4:25 pm: Giants at Seahawks (Fox)
- Sun Nov 13 1:00 pm: Texans at Giants (CBS)
- Sun Nov 20 1:00 pm: Lions at Giants (Fox)
- Thu Nov 24 4:30 pm: Giants at Cowboys (Fox)
- Sun Dec 4 1:00 pm: Commanders at Giants (Fox)
- Sun Dec 11 1:00 pm: Eagles at Giants (Fox)
- TBD: Giants at Commanders
- Sat Dec 24 1:00 pm: Giants at Vikings (Fox)
- Sun Jan 1 1:00 pm: Colts at Giants (CBS)
- TBD: Giants at Eagles
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!