Every college football fan is familiar with the excitement that comes with bowl games. Whether you prefer to take part in some winner pools with friends or you just like to watch the games, it’s always a great few weeks of football.
For many people, it’s even better now that they can watch each game online.
In a hurry? You can watch the Texas Bowl online without cable with the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
This guide will tell you how to watch the game without cable. You’ll find out about all of the streaming services you can use to watch ESPN without cable, so that when you’re done reading, you’ll be ready to sign up for a service and start watching TV cable-free.
Texas Bowl Schedule
The Texas Bowl is the second to last bowl game, played at the NRG Stadium.
- Date: Jan 4, 2022 9:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Kansas State (42) vs LSU (20)
There are more ways than ever to watch the 2022 Texas Bowl live stream and you won’t need cable for any of them! The following sections will tell you the services you can use to stream this exciting game without cable.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Texas Bowl Online without Cable
Hulu Live and Sling TV are two of the first services that you’re going to hear about. Both of these services offer a relatively inexpensive way to watch ESPN and the Texas Bowl live stream without cable. That said, before the end of this article you’ll learn about each available service.
Streaming services give you cheap and easy access to popular cable channels without contracts or expensive pricing. The average streaming service is $69.99 or less per month and includes live and on-demand content, access to TV Everywhere apps, and much more.
You’ll need a streaming device that’s connected to the internet so that you can watch the streaming service you choose. Each service is compatible with as many devices as possible so that you can watch TV without cable as easily as possible.
Some streaming devices include Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, and more.
Watch the Texas Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV gives you the cheapest way to watch the Texas Bowl live stream. Packages start at $35 per month for Sling Orange. This package includes ESPN, TNT, TBS, Food Network, and more. You can also add nearly 100 other channels for a fee. This allows you to build the package you want.
Check out more details on Sling TV:
- $35 a month
- Sling Orange includes over 30+ channels including ESPN
- The WatchESPN app and other TV Everywhere apps can be used, as well
- Sling TV is the cheapest option to watch college football without cable
- Stream using Roku, iOS/Android, Apple TV, computers, and more
It only takes a minute or two to sign up and save $10 on Sling TV.
Our Sling TV review can tell you more.
Watch the Texas Bowl Online on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV offers more than 85 channels and all of the on-demand content from Hulu for just $69.99 per month. This package includes a little something for everyone, including sports fans. You’ll have ESPN, FOX Sports, and many other popular channels. You’ll also have access to your own cloud-based DVR.
Here are other Hulu Live highlights:
- Over 85 channels
- Hulu on-demand content is all included
- Stream and save unlimited hours with the cloud-DVR
- $69.99 per month
- No contracts
- Watch on mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.
You can read our Hulu with Live TV review to learn more.
More Ways to Watch the Texas Bowl Online
Hopefully, you’re already sure about how you can watch the Texas Bowl online without cable. If either of the services you’ve heard about won’t work for you, there are some other options. Here are some other ways you can stream ESPN without cable:
- FuboTV – $69.99 per month base plan with ESPN included alongside 35+ sports channels. Read this FuboTV review for more details.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Pay $69.99/month for more than 75 channels. ESPN is included in the base package. RSNs come with the $89.99 per month plan. You can read more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Vidgo — A great option for NCAA fans at only $59.95/mo. See our Vidgo review for more.
- YouTube TV – Over 85+ channels are offered from $64.99 per month.
This is just one of the many College Bowl Games that you can stream without cable! If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments!
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!