Every college football fan is familiar with the excitement that comes with bowl games. Whether you prefer to take part in some winner pools with friends or you just like to watch the games, it’s always a great few weeks of football.
For many people, it’s even better now that they can watch each game online.
In a hurry? You can watch the Texas Bowl online without cable with the following streaming services:
- FuboTV: Get ESPN as part of a sports-focused base streaming plan for $64.99 per month. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu: Record the Texas Bowl with 50 hours of free cloud DVR and watch 80+ channes alongside ESPN. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: $35 per month and ESPN is included with a wallet-friendly Sports Extra optional add-on. First month for a discounted $10!
Table Of Contents
This guide will tell you how to watch the game without cable. You’ll find out about all of the streaming services you can use to watch ESPN without cable, so that when you’re done reading, you’ll be ready to sign up for a service and start watching TV cable-free.
Texas Bowl Schedule
The Texas Bowl is the second to last bowl game, played at the NRG Stadium.
- Date: Jan 4, 2022 9:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Kansas State (42) vs LSU (20)
There are more ways than ever to watch the 2022 Texas Bowl live stream and you won’t need cable for any of them! The following sections will tell you the services you can use to stream this exciting game without cable.
How to Watch the Texas Bowl Online without Cable
Hulu Live and Sling TV are two of the first services that you’re going to hear about. Both of these services offer a relatively inexpensive way to watch ESPN and the Texas Bowl live stream without cable. That said, before the end of this article you’ll learn about each available service.
Streaming services give you cheap and easy access to popular cable channels without contracts or expensive pricing. The average streaming service is $64.99 or less per month and includes live and on-demand content, access to TV Everywhere apps, and much more.
You’ll need a streaming device that’s connected to the internet so that you can watch the streaming service you choose. Each service is compatible with as many devices as possible so that you can watch TV without cable as easily as possible.
Some streaming devices include Apple TV, computers, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, and more.
Watch the Texas Bowl Online on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV offers more than 80 channels and all of the on-demand content from Hulu for just $64.99 per month. This package includes a little something for everyone, including sports fans. You’ll have ESPN, NBCSN, FOX Sports, and many other popular channels. You’ll also have access to your own cloud-based DVR.
Here are other Hulu Live highlights:
- Over 80 channels
- Hulu on-demand content is all included
- Stream and save up to 50-hours with the cloud-DVR
- $64.99 per month
- A free Hulu Live trial is offered to new customers
- No contracts
- Watch on mobile devices, Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.
You can read our Hulu with Live TV review to learn more.
The Hulu Live free 7-day trial is another great way to find out if Hulu Live is the right service for you.
Watch the Texas Bowl Live Stream on Sling TV
Sling TV gives you the cheapest way to watch the Texas Bowl live stream. Packages start at $35 per month for Sling Orange. This package includes ESPN, TNT, TBS, Food Network, and more. You can also add nearly 100 other channels for a fee. This allows you to build the package you want.
Check out more details on Sling TV:
- $35 a month
- Sling Orange includes over 30+ channels including ESPN
- The WatchESPN app and other TV Everywhere apps can be used, as well
- Sling TV is the cheapest option to watch college football without cable
- Stream using Roku, iOS/Android, Apple TV, computers, and more
It only takes a minute or two to sign up for the Sling TV $10 month trial.
Our Sling TV review can tell you more.
More Ways to Watch the Texas Bowl Online
Hopefully, you’re already sure about how you can watch the Texas Bowl online without cable. If either of the services you’ve heard about won’t work for you, there are some other options. Here are some other ways you can stream ESPN without cable:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Pay $69.99/month for more than 65 channels. ESPN is included in the base package. RSNs come with the $84.99 per month plan. You can read more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- FuboTV – $64.99 per month base plan with ESPN included alongside 35+ sports channels. Read this FuboTV review for more details.
- Vidgo — A great option for NCAA fans at only $55/mo. See our Vidgo review for more.
- YouTube TV – Over 85+ channels are offered from $64.99 per month.
This is just one of the many College Bowl Games that you can stream without cable! If you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments!