Super Bowl LVII is over. The Chiefs ultimately defeated the Eagles 38-35 after a hard-fought game. Check out more sports en Español with FuboTV Latino!
Super Bowl LVII features Philidelphia Eagles vs Kansas CIty Chiefs. Watch it in Spanish on Fox Deportes, February 12th.
In a hurry? Kickoff is at and you can watch it with these streaming services:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Super Bowl LVII
The 2023 Super Bowl will take place Sunday, February 12th at . It continues its tradition of being held in warm locations moving from last year’s sunny California SoFi Stadium to the even warmer State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. This is the fourth time the event has been held in Arizona, the last was for Super Bowl XLIX in 2015 when the New England Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks 28-24.
The Super Bowl is the final event of the NFL season. It pits the National Football Conference (NFC) champion Philadelphia Eagles with quarterback Jalen Hurts against the American Football Conference (AFC) champion Kansas City Chiefs with QB Patrick Mahomes.
The Fox Deportes broadcast crew will consist of Adrian Garcia-Marquez doing play-by-play with Alejandro Villanueva providing analysis. Rodolfo Landeros and Jessi Losada will provide in-studio support for pregame, halftime, and postgame analysis.
But the “Big Game” is bigger than just the game. Many people tune in for the halftime show and the premiere of many TV commercials — many of which are talked about for months.
Super Bowl LVI was broadcasted on Telemundo, for the first time on a Spanish-language broadcast network. Previously, it had been broadcast on Spanish-language cable networks including Universo and Fox Deportes.
Watching the NFL Playoffs
Here is a list of the games and the channel to watch them with Spanish commentaries:
- Sat Jan 14 : Seattle Seahawks (23) at San Francisco 49ers (41)
- Sat Jan 14 : Los Angeles Chargers (30) at Jacksonville Jaguars (31)
- Sun Jan 15 : Miami Dolphins (31) at Buffalo Bills (34)
- Sun Jan 15 : New York Giants (31) at Minnesota Vikings (24)
- Sun Jan 15 : Baltimore Ravens (17) at Cincinnati Bengals (24)
- Mon Jan 16 : Dallas Cowboys (31) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (14)
- Sat Jan 21 : Jacksonville Jaguars (20) at Kansas City Chiefs (27) (Universo)
- Sat Jan 21 : New York Giants (7) at Philadelphia Eagles (38) (Fox Deportes)
- Sun Jan 22 : Cincinnati Bengals (27) at Buffalo Bills (10) (it is not broadcasted in Spanish)
- Sun Jan 22 : Dallas Cowboys (12) at San Francisco 49ers (19) (Fox Deportes)
- Sun Jan 29 : NFC Conference Championship — San Francisco 49ers (7) at Philadelphia Eagles (31) (Fox Deportes)
- Sun Jan 29 : AFC Conference Championship — Cincinnati Bengals (20) at Kansas City Chiefs (23) (it is not broadcasted in Spanish)
- Sun Feb 12 : Super Bowl LVII — Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles (Fox Deportes)
How to Watch the NFL Regular Season in Spanish
Fox Deportes doesn’t usually broadcast regular season games. And CBS doesn’t have a separate Spanish-language channel, but it does offer a Spanish-language option.
Note that you can watch all these games through English-language channels and tune into a Spanish radio broadcast for audio. See below for details.
Superpower Your Live TV Streaming With a VPN
You can’t beat a VPN for privacy, security, and access. We have used them for years as an important part of our streaming toolkit and we recommend ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
|i||See our VPN Buyer’s Guide for complete information on how to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Stream the NFL Playoffs
Sadly, of the stations that do broadcast NFL playoff games, only Telemundo is available for free over the air via antenna. You can, of course, watch the games on ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC for free and listen in Spanish on the radio.
Otherwise, you will need to go with a streaming service. Luckily, you have plenty of good options:
- FuboTV: Provides well over 100 channels with Fox Deportes as an add-on or the low-cost Latino plan that includes it. (FuboTV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get he Español add-on with 55 channels, including all those that show NFL games. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: The Spanish add-on gives Fox Deportes with the base 85+ live TV channel plan. (Hulu Live review)
- Vidgo: Get Fox Deportes with either the English or Spanish plans. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Comes with 100+ channels, and Fox Deportes comes with the Spanish Plus add-on.
Sling TV is generally a great streaming service for Spanish-language content. It offers a great selection of channels and plans. However, it does not offer Fox Deportes for some reason. But it’s worth checking out.
Devices to Live Stream NFL Playoffs and Super Bowl
You should be able to watch all the NFL postseason with whatever hardware you own.
FuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, and YouTube TV provide support for a number of less common streaming devices like the Xbox gaming system. But all the services we have highlighted support these popular devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Mobile
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- iOS Devices (eg, iPhone)
- Samsung TVs
- Web Browsers.
Watch the Super Bowl in Spanish for free with a trial of Fubo Latino — then just $24.99 for the first month for 45+ sports-heavy channels!
How can I listen to the NFL playoffs in Spanish?
All NFL playoff games are broadcast on the radio in the US through Entravision. This is important because it means you don’t have to find any given NFL playoff matchup on a Spanish-language channel. You can watch it on an English-language channel, mute it, and use the radio signal for audio.
How can I watch the playoffs for other teams?
We have created guides for all NFL teams:
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Added new section. Added links to streaming services.
Added some more links. Misc content updates.
Updates to a section. Put related links. Formatting.
Added new section. Mentioned channel info. Linking. Misc changes. Formatting changes.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added VPN info. Added a few links. Small layout changes. Misc changes to content.
Changed some content in main section.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022