After every regular-season game and all of the playoffs, the top two teams in the NFL have risen to the top. Last year, for Super Bowl LVI, the Cincinnati Bengals represented the AFC and the Los Angeles Rams the NFC. Regardless of who you’re rooting for, you’re probably wondering if you can watch the Superbowl Replay online without cable.
In a hurry? You can replay not just Super Bowl LVII but every game of the season with NFL+ Premium for $9.99/mo. Check it out with a 7-day free trial!
Table Of Contents
You can watch the Super Bowl LVI on replay with Peacock for just $4.99/mo. This will get you tons of other sports and entertainment programming.
Super Bowl LVII will air live on Fox starting at on Sunday, February 12. But if you want to watch the replay at home away from the cheering fans at your friend’s Super Bowl party, here’s how.
Super Bowl LVII
The 57th Super Bowl will play out on Sunday, February 12th starting at . The teams will go head to head at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Last year’s game featured the Bengals’ third appearance in the Super Bowl. The Rams picked up their second win (the first was 1999-2000). They had lost 3 other times.
And don’t forget the half-time show, which is as much of a spectacle as the game itself. Last year, the performance feature Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J Blige, and Kendrick Lamar.
Though you may not see all the original commercials in the replay, know that those will have as much cultural relevance as the game itself.
So how can you watch the Super Bowl replay?
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Super Bowl Replay Without Cable TV
If you don’t have cable to watch the Super Bowl replay, your options can feel limited. The NFL controls their content, but there are alternatives. The top choice is NFL+ Premium, the only streaming services direct from the NFL. And other services allow you to record the game on the digital DVR or watch several replays through NFL Network.
But let’s start with just our first choice for now. You can stream the Super Bowl replay through NFL+ on-demand.
Because it’s a streaming service, you won’t need cable. All you have to have is a good high-speed internet connection and a streaming device. NFL+ and the other streaming services all work with most devices on the market including your smartphone or tablet, computer, or dedicated devices like Amazon Fire or Roku.
Watch the Super Bowl Replay Online with NFL+
NFL+ is the only official online streaming service for the NFL. And if you want to watch the Super Bowl replay online without cable after the live game, it’s the only service that will give you an on-demand option to stream.
That means NFL+ is your best bet to watch the Super Bowl replay without cable. The base price is $4.99/mo, but to get all the replays, you need NFL+ Premium for $9.99/mo. You can also start with a free 7-day trial.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Check for special deals
- On-demand replays of all regular season games
- Pre-Season Games for your favorite teams
- Live out of market games
- NFL RedZone
- Works with most streaming players, smartphones, tablets, and more
- Read more in our NFL+ review here
You can try NFL+ free for 7 days and watch the Super Bowl replay online.
Other Options to Watch the Super Bowl Replay Online
While NFL+ is your best bet to watch the Super Bowl replay without cable on-demand, NFL Network will also replay the game several times after it airs on Sunday, February 2. They’ll typically do a full replay the day after the game and couple of additional showing throughout the week. To watch, you’ll need to subscribe to a service that offers NFL Network, and there’s only a couple of options.
- Fubo TV: $69.99/mo for 110+ channels, including the NFL Network. You can record a replay on your DVR to watch whenever you want. Full fubo TV review here.
- DIRECTV STREAM: $69.99/mo, for 75+ channels with great options if you can spend a bit more. Full DIRECTV STREAM review here.
- Hulu + Live TV: $69.99/mo for 85+ channels along with ESPN+. Full Hulu + Live TV review here.
- Sling TV: $40.00/mo for the Sling Blue package, which includes NFL Network. Sling TV offers a free DVR to record and watch later. Full Sling TV review here.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
That’s everything we know about how to watch the Super Bowl replay online without cable. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask in the comments below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
- Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11] - 11/15/2022
- Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/13/2022
- 🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10] - 11/12/2022