The XFL is back and this time better than ever. A far cry from the gimmicky WWE football franchise of the early 2000s, the new 2023 XFL is just football games featuring great and motived players. Among the new XFL teams is the Arlington Renegades.
In a hurry? You have many options for watching the Renegades live:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Channels to Watch Arlington Renegades Games Live
The XFL is bucking the NFL in many ways. And the most important is by making all games available from national channels. There are only four that you need to watch every game:
And even better, no games are played at the same time. So you can literally watch every game of the season without setting up multiple TVs in the same room!
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
How to Watch Arlington Renegades Games Without Cable
As you can see from this year’s schedule, there are two games on ABC, two on FX, 3 on ESPN, and 3 more on ESPN2. That means you can watch two games for free if you set up an antenna. This is because, in most areas, ABC is available over-the-air.
For the rest, you will need a streaming service. But the good news is that you have a lot of options.
FuboTV great streaming service with a broad channel lineup that focuses on sports while still offering a lot for everyone in a large household.
- Channels: 130+
- Cloud DVR Storage: 1,000 hours
- Simultaneous Device Usage: 10
- FuboTV Review
- FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
Sling TV is the most customizable of the streaming services with plans starting from just $40.00/mo. But in order to get all the XFL channels, you will need the Sling Orange & Blue plan for $55.00/mo. You also get access to the best selection of add-ons in the industry.
- Channels: 50+
- Cloud DVR Storage: 50 hours
- Simultaneous Device Usage: 1 (ABC/ESPN/ESPN2) and 3 (FX)
- Sling TV Review
- Save 50% With Sling TV.
DIRECTV STREAM is the obvious choice is you aren’t really sure about moving from cable or satellite. It is the most like those choices with no major holes in its line up and generally what you expect. As a result, it’s a bit more expensive than other streaming services but much less than cable with a lot more features.
- Channels: 75+
- Cloud DVR Storage: Unlimited (9-month length)
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- DIRECTV STREAM Review
- New customers get 5-day free trial with DIRECTV STREAM.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is the ultimate streaming entertainment package. It starts with the Hulu Bundle: Hulu on-demand library, Disney+ (with ads), and ESPN+. And it ads to this 85+ live TV channels. It works great for pretty much any household although you may want to upgrade to get more simultaneous screens.
- Channels: 85+
- Cloud DVR Storage: Unlimited (9-month length)
- Simultaneous Device Usage: 2
- Hulu Live Review
- Try one month for $69.99.
Vidgo is a less general live TV streaming service although it offers enough channels to please most people. It is especially good for conservative news, college sports, and family programming. But it also gives you all the channels you need to watch every Renegades game.
- Channels: 110+
- Cloud DVR Storage: None (20 hours available with Premium plan)
- Simultaneous Device Usage: 3
- Vidgo Review
- Try one month for $59.95.
There are a few other options for watching the Arlington Renegades:
- Digital Antenna: Although you are limited to the games on ABC, this includes 2 with the Renegades and 7 overall including the Championship. Every cord-cutter should set up a digital antenna. They don’t cost much and then you get free TV!
- YouTube TV: This is an excellent live TV streaming service that provides all the XFL channels for $64.99/mo.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Renegades Games On
All the streaming services we’ve highlighted offer apps for the most popular streaming devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android Mobile
- Android TV (smart TVs)
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone)
- Web Browsers.
Most of the services also support various smart TVs (LG, Samsung, VIZIO) and gaming consoles (Xbox).
Arlington Renegades History
The Renegades were one of the eight teams that started the XFL in 2020. At that time, they were the Dallas Renegades. But they are now based in Choctaw Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
The team continues with head coach Bob Stoops, longtime leader of the University of Oklahoma Sooners football team.
The XFL draft took place from November 15th threough the 17th. And Training camp started January 14th. The Renegades’ sqaud is impressive — featuring a lot of strong college, USFL, and even NFL players.
Arlington Renegades 2023 Schedule
Here are the 10 weeks of the Arlington Renegades schedule for 2023:
- Sat Feb 18 : Vegas Vipers at Arlington Renegades (ABC)
- Sun Feb 26 : Arlington Renegades at Houston Roughnecks (ESPN2)
- Sun Mar 5 : Orlando Guardians at Arlington Renegades (FX)
- Sun Mar 12 : Arlington Renegades at St. Louise Battlehawks (ESPN2)
- Sun Mar 19 : Arlington Renegades at San Antonio Brahmas (ESPN2)
- Sun Mar 26 : San Antonio Brahmas at Arlington Renegades (ABC)
- Fri Mar 31 : Seattle Sea Dragons at Arlington Renegades (FX)
- Sat Apr 8 : Arlington Renegades at Orlando Guardians (ESPN)
- Sun Apr 16 : Arlington Renegades at D.C. Defenders (ESPN)
- Sun Apr 23 : Houston Roughnecks at Arlington Renegades (ESPN)
Should the Renegades do well enough, they will go to the playoffs. These feature two semifinals April 29th and 30th. And then on May 13th is the XFL championship game.
This is an exciting year for the Arlington Renegades and the new XFL. And it’s great for fans because all the games are available nationwide from a selection of live TV streaming services. We recommend FuboTV for all of the XFL. Sign up now!
What were the 2020 results for the Arlington Renegades?
The XFL last played in 2020 and at that time it was the Dallas Renegades, not the Arlington Renegades. Many other teams have changed locations — and even names. The season was abandoned after the 5th week due to COVID-19. The Renegades had a record of 2-3.
- Saturday, February 8 at 5 p.m. ET vs St Louis Battlehawks (ESPN)
- Sunday, February 15 at 3 p.m. ET at Los Angeles Wildcats (ABC)
- Saturday, February 22 at 2 p.m. ET at Seattle Dragons (Fox)
- Sunday, March 1 at 4 p.m. ET vs. Houston Roughnecks (FS1)
- Saturday, March 7 at 4 p.m. ET vs. New York Guardians (Fox)
Sunday, March 15 at 4 p.m. ET at DC Defenders (FS1) Saturday, March 21 at 2 p.m. ET at Tampa Bay Vipers (ABC) Sunday, March 29 at 6 p.m. ET vs. Seattle Dragons (FS1) Thursday, April 2 at 8 p.m. ET at Houston Roughnecks (Fox) Thursday, April 9 at 8 p.m. ET vs Los Angeles Wildcats (Fox)
How do I watch other XFL teams?
We have guides for all of the XFL teams:
- Arlington Renegades
- DC Defenders
- Houston Roughnecks
- Orlando Guardians
- San Antonio Brahmas
- Seattle Sea Dragons
- St Louis BattleHawks
- Vegas Vipers
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!