Amazon Prime Day 2023 is over. Check back for great deals coming on Black Friday in November!
Anyone who shops Amazon.com knows they have great deals on tons of stuff. By now, many Prime members have realized that their Prime Video benefits are more than just a side-perk, but a major service in and of itself.
Starting Tuesday, July 11th at and running for 48 hours is the 2023 Amazon Prime Day. It will feature great deals on all the stuff that cord cutters need or just desire.
Find out all about the free trials for top streaming services!
We don’t know yet what exactly will be on sale, but we can tell you all about last year. Get your mouse finger ready — whatever the deals, they’ll be good.
Why Get Amazon Prime Video
Leaving aside all the great benefits of Amazon Prime membership, such as free two-day shipping, Amazon Music, and Prime-exclusive deals, Prime Video is a fantastic service just by itself. Tons of movies and shows, plus Amazon Originals like Samaritan, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, The Wheel of Time, and Reacher.
You can also subscribe to any of 100+ Channels, which range from streaming services like Paramount+, AMC+, and Discovery+ to premium channels like Starz and Showtime to specialty collections like Shudder, Outside TV Features, and Noggin. Monthly prices range from $2-3 up to $20 or $30 for some of the sports packages.
Amazon Prime membership costs $14.99/mo, or $139 annually (saving you $40/year). You can get Prime Video by itself for $8.99/mo.
2023 Amazon Prime Day Deals
Historically, Amazon offers deals on tons of streaming hardware. But some deals start early. For example, you can now get the INSIGNIA 32-inch smart TV (Amazon Fire TV based) for just $79.99. Note that this is last year’s model.
But the biggest deals are on Amazon Prime Channels. We have a list of almost 100 of them, which you can try free for a week. But on Prime Day, you will be able to get many of these channels for 99¢/month for the first two months. Frankly, we think you need more than a week to get to know a service, and this a great way to go.
Here is a list of deals that have already started:
- A&E Crime Central ($4.99/mo): True crime ($0.99/mo)
- Acorn TV ($6.99/mo): TV series of Commonwealth countries ($0.99/mo)
- ALLBLK ($5.99/mo): Black-oriented general entertainment ($0.99/mo)
- AMC+ ($8.99/mo): Suspense, horror, and AMC-owned content ($4.49/mo)
- BritBox ($7.99/mo): Films and shows from BBC and ITV ($0.99/mo)
- Cinemax ($9.99/mo): Premium movies ($0.99/mo)
- Hallmark Movies Now ($5.99/mo): Family-friendly movies ($0.99/mo)
- Lifetime Movie Club ($4.99/mo): Family-friendly movies ($0.99/mo)
- Max ($15.99/mo): Premium movies and shows ($7.99/mo)
- MGM+ ($5.99/mo): Premium movies ($0.99/mo)
- Paramount+ ($11.99/mo): Film and TV shows ($5.99/mo)
- PBS Documentaries ($3.99/mo): Documentaries ($0.99/mo)
- PBS KIDS ($4.99/mo): Shows for kids ($0.99/mo)
- PBS Masterpiece ($5.99/mo): Prestige films and TV shows ($0.99/mo)
- STARZ ($8.99/mo): Premium movies and shows ($0.99/mo)
But the bargains didn’t stop there. Tons of smart TVs, including Roku TV, Samsung, LG, and Sony, will be deeply discounted, along with streaming devices like Amazon’s own Fire Stick, Fire Stick 4K, and Fire Cube. Even Chromecast and Apple TV will get discounts.
Here are just some deals:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: $16.99
- Hisense 58-inch 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $349.99
- JBL 5-Channel Multibeam Soundbar: $199.95
Amazon is offering 40% to 60% off DVDs and Blu-rays of select titles including complete series like Homicide: Life on the Street, The Good Place, and All in the Family.
Specific Cord-Cutter Deals
Here are all the deals we are following:
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated for 2023 Prime Day.
Updated one section. Mentioned deals. Pricing updates.
Changed some content in main section.
Sling TV: Top Halloween Selections Every Horror Fan Will Love - 10/22/2022
Coming Soon: New Arrivals On Hulu Live In August And Beyond- 07/31/2022
How to Watch Live TV on Hulu- 07/17/2022