Right after the holiday, college football fans will get a chance to watch the Holiday Bowl. We hope this game is going to be a good one. The game will take place on December 28. You can watch the Holiday Bowl online on Fox.
Even though this is a cable channel, there are many services that will allow you to stream the game without cable.
In a hurry? Catch the Holiday Bowl with one of these streaming services this winter:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
Table Of Contents
This article will give you the information you need to watch the Holiday Bowl online without cable.
Everything you need is offered, so by the time you’re done reading, you should be set to sign up for one of these services to stream the Holiday Bowl online!
Holiday Bowl Schedule
The Holiday Bowl will take place at the SDCCU Stadium in San Diego:
Dec 28, 2021 8:00 pm EST(CANCELED)
- Channel: Fox
- Teams: North Carolina State vs UCLA
Thanks to streaming services there are several ways to watch the 2021 Holiday Bowl online. In fact, all of the services we’re about to mention offer free trials.
This means that you might even be able to watch the Holiday Bowl streaming for free.
Do You Need a VPN?
If you find you can’t watch particular events because of your location, a VPN should allow you to get the access you are entitled to. It also provides extra security and unequalled privacy. See our complete VPN Guide for all you need to know.
How to Watch the Holiday Bowl Streaming Without Cable
These services are great options for sports coverage, but they offer all kinds of non-sports channels, as well. We’ll also look at other services that offer access to Fox.
Streaming services offer a cheaper way to enjoy the cable channels you like. If you’re tired of spending too much and not getting enough, streaming might be right for you. With streaming services, you’ll have the chance to watch TV from just about anywhere. And, as there are no contracts, you’re free to cancel whenever you like.
Streaming prices will vary based on the package you choose. The average package starts at around $69.99 per month. That said, some packages are as low as $35 or as high as $69.99, to start.
These packages offer access to live and on-demand TV. You’re free to stream from most places as long as you have access to a streaming device.
To watch TV, you can use mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, computers, and other devices.
Watch the Holiday Bowl Online on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV gives you access to more than 85 live channels including Fox for $69.99 per month. While you’ll have plenty to watch live, all of Hulu’s on-demand content is also included.
Unlimited cloud DVR with 9 month storage is included. You’ll also be able to watch Fox Sports and other TV Everywhere apps.
Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- Watch 85+ channels for $69.99 per month
- On-demand content offers thousands of hours of TV and movies
- Unlimited cloud-DVR
- $69.99 per month
- No contracts!
- You can watch on Apple TV, mobile devices, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review should be able to answer all of your Hulu-related questions.
Watch the Holiday Bowl Live Stream with FuboTV
FuboTV offers over 105 channels in the starting package. Many additional channels can be added to your package for a fee. You can watch TV live or check it out later, with a 3-day replay.
You’ll also have 750 hours of cloud-DVR that you can use to save content for later. Packages start at $69.99 per month, but the first month is available at a discount.
Check out more on FuboTV:
- $69.99 a month
- 105+ channels are included
- The on-demand library offers 3-day replay
- A cloud-DVR is also offered
- Watch on Roku, Apple TV, computers, Fire TV, mobile devices, and more
The free for 7 days lasts for the first week of service.
Our FuboTV review is also available if you’d like to learn more before you try FuboTV out for yourself.
Other Ways to Watch the Holiday Bowl Online
Fox is available on most services, so even though you’ve learned about Hulu Live and FuboTV, you still have a few more options that are available if you need them. You can also use the following services to watch the Holiday Bowl online:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Multiple packages offering 75+ channels to start for $69.99 per month. For a little extra, you can get dozens of regional sports networks. You can learn more in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Sling TV – Watch over 40 channels including Fox in the Sling Blue package for just $35 per month. More details are available in our Sling TV review.
- Vidgo — Another low-cost option this is particular good for NCAA fans for $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- YouTube TV – One package is available from $64.99 a month with over 85+ channels.
This is just one way to watch one of the many College Bowl Games this year. If you have any questions about how to watch the Holiday Bowl online, be sure to let us know!