While it’s true that the Raiders moved to Las Vegas, no matter where the Raiders make their home, the fans continue to follow. Are you a fan in need of a way to watch the Raiders live stream? Read on to learn all you need to know!
In a hurry? If you just want to start watching, pick one of these streaming services and you will be set:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Raiders games will air on live TV with one only streaming (on Amazon Prime Video). The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Raiders schedule below.
What channels do the Las Vegas Raiders games air on? Can you watch the entire Raiders season streaming online? What is streaming, anyway? All of these questions and more will be answered in the following guide.
All you need to do is sit back, read the details here, and choose the right streaming service for you!
Las Vegas Raiders Week 14
The Las Vegas Raiders look to step up their game as they head into Week 14, aiming to enhance their record beyond 5-7.
Last week, the Raiders staged a comeback against the Los Angeles Chargers, but it wasn’t enough and they lost 17-24.
This week, the Silver and Black host the Green Bay Packers on Monday Night Football. The Packers are favored by a couple of points with a final score of 21-23.
- Sun Dec 10 : Minnesota Vikings at Raiders (Fox)
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the Las Vegas Raiders?
There are five main channels you’ll need to watch the NFL without cable. Three of these channels, CBS, FOX, and NBC, can be found on streaming services, based on your location or you can get them through a digital antenna.
You’ll also need ESPN and NFL Network. If you want to watch those channels legally without cable, you’ll need to find them on one of the available streaming services.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Las Vegas Raiders Without Cable
Streaming services are easy to use and, in most cases, once you have them hooked up, you can set them, and they will be ready to go when you are.
Devices are generally plug-and-play, so it’s a quick setup and you’re ready to connect to the Internet, turn on your streaming service, and watch some TV! Device options include Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, computers, gaming consoles, mobile devices, and more.
In most cases, the hardest part of getting your streaming plan set up is choosing the right one for you. Fubo is a great option, especially when it comes to sports streaming.
So, we’re going to talk about those options first. If you find they aren’t for you, there are other options. You’ll want to keep reading to find a more complete list of ways to watch the Las Vegas Raiders without cable.
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
Out-of-Market Las Vegas Raiders Games
Local Raiders fans can normally tune into their local CBS affiliates on Sunday afternoon and watch this week’s game. This isn’t the case for fans outside the Raiders’ broadcast area. Sometimes they will see Raiders games but not every week.
Given how common this problem is, we’ve written a guide that explains all your options, NFL Out-of-Market Football Games.
You can, of course, just get NFL Sunday Ticket as it provides access to all out-of-market NFL games. But it is only available through YouTube and YouTube TV. If that’s not a problem, you’re all set.
Watch the Las Vegas Raiders without Cable on Fubo
Fubo (formerly FuboTV) provides a larger package with even more access to sports channels. 150+ channels are included. There are over 35 sports channels that are part of this package. Local channels are available in many areas and regional sports channels are included, too. More Fubo details:
- 150+ channels are included with more available for a fee – tons of options to watch sports online
- Live local channels are available in most areas — Fox, CBS, and NBC (needed to watch Sunday Night Football) included in lineup
- ESPN is part of the package, along with NFL Network
- 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- Stream on up to 10 devices at once
- Learn more in our Fubo review.
Fubo has almost everything a sports fan could need. This is also a great choice for families because the volume of channels makes it likely that everyone will find something to watch. A variety of on-demand content using Fubo and TV Everywhere apps is also available.
Watch Las Vegas Raiders With DIRECTV STREAM
With DIRECTV STREAM you can watch the Las Vegas Raiders in the preseason, regular season, and postseason. You will get ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN (for Monday Night Football) in its Entertainment Package for $79.99/mo.
You can get a lot more with upgrades. But every plan comes with unlimited simultaneous streaming devices as well as unlimited cloud DVR storage.
See our DIRECTV STREAM review for more.
Watch the Las Vegas Raiders Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is just one way to stream the Las Vegas Raiders online without cable. Over 85 channels are included. This includes CBS, Fox, and NBC in most areas, as well as ESPN. This covers most of what you need to watch in the NFL and much more.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- Hulu on-demand and over 85 live channels
- Disney+ and ESPN+ included
- ESPN can be found everywhere, and local channels are in most areas
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage (9 month storage)
- Watch on Chromecast, Roku, iOS/Android, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and more
- Stream on up to two devices at the same time
- Read our Hulu + Live TV review here.
Hulu + Live TV is a great place to start if you want to replace the cable. The service is familiar to many because it comes from Hulu. All of the on-demand content is included, with the addition of many popular live channels. It’s also great for sports because of the easy access to local channels.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Other Options to Watch Las Vegas Raiders Online
Hulu Live and Fubo are great choices for sports and just TV in general. That said, there are other options that might work better for you. All of the sections below will give you a way to watch the Las Vegas Raiders online without cable.
Some or all of the channels are available for Raiders streaming. Check them out and maybe you’ll find the right service for you!
- Sling TV: $40.00/mo for 30+ channels or add more. You can stream ESPN without cable letting you watch Monday Night Football online. You can even watch NFL RedZone without cable. Visit our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
- Parmount+: $5.99/mo for live CBS Sports and $9.99/mo to stream CBS live and on-demand. See our Paramount+ review.
- Vidgo: From $69.99/mo, get 110+ channels with ample sports and other entertainment networks included. Find out more in this review.
- YouTube TV: $72.99/mo for 100+ channels.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: This option allows you to watch Thursday Night Football games (almost all the games). It is one more way to watch the NFL games without cable.
About the Las Vegas Raiders
The good news is that Davante Adams will be in Las Vegas next year. Unfortunately, they’ll likely need to find a new quarterback after sitting Derek Carr for the final two games of the year. They will also need to make a decision about whether they want to sign Josh Jacobs to a new contact.
Although the team has solid depth at the offensive skill positions, they may want to consider adding more firepower considering that they play the Chiefs and Chargers twice a year. They will also look to bolster the defense at all three levels in an effort to avoid falling into obscurity in the AFC West.
AFC West Standings
|Kansas City Chiefs||8||4||0|
|Los Angeles Chargers||5||7||0|
|Las Vegas Raiders||5||7||0|
2023-24 Las Vegas Raiders Schedule
How do I watch the Las Vegas Raiders game tonight?
Las Vegas Raiders games can be watched by tuning in to one of the team’s local television affiliates, such as Fox, CBS, or NBC. You can also watch Raiders games on ESPN and NFL Network. Major streaming services like Fubo and Hulu + Live TV provide live access to all these channels.
- Sun Aug 13 : Raiders (34) @ San Francisco 49ers (7) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 19 : Raiders (34) @ Los Angeles Rams (17) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 26 : Raiders (16) @ Dallas Cowboys (31) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Raiders (17) @ Denver Broncos (16) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 17 : Raiders (10) @ Buffalo Bills (38) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 24 : Raiders (18) vs Pittsburgh Steelers (23) (NBC)
- Sun Oct 1 : Raiders (17) @ Los Angeles Chargers (24) (CBS)
- Mon Oct 9 : Raiders (17) vs Green Bay Packers (13) (ESPN)
- Sun Oct 15 : Raiders (21) vs New England Patriots (17) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 22 : Raiders (12) @ Chicago Bears (30) (Fox)
- Mon Oct 30 : Raiders (14) @ Detroit Lions (26) (ESPN)
- Sun Nov 5 : Raiders (30) vs New York Giants (6) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 12 : Raiders (16) vs New York Jets (12) (NBC)
- Sun Nov 19 : Raiders (13) @ Miami Dolphins (20) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 26 : vs Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
- Sun Dec 10 : vs Minnesota Vikings (Fox)
- Thu Dec 14 : vs Los Angeles Chargers (Prime Video)
- Mon Dec 25 : @ Kansas City Chargers (CBS)
- Sun Dec 31 : @ Indianapolis Colts (CBS)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: vs Denver Broncos (CBS)
The services we’ve discussed above will allow Raiders fans to follow the entire 2023-24 season.
Fubo is our top choice for watching the Raiders. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What radio stations are the Las Vegas Raiders on?
The Las Vegas Raiders Radio Network broadcasts games on a total of 52 stations. The flagship stations for the raiders are KRLV 920 AM and KOMP 92.3 FM. The network also has affiliates in California, Alaska, Hawaii, and other states. You can also tune in to the broadcast of any Raiders affiliate by using iHeartRadio or Westwood One. Additionally, the Raiders are on Sirius XM.
How do I watch the Las Vegas Raiders on my phone?
Las Vegas Raiders games can be easily watched on any mobile device by using a general streaming service like Fubo or Vidgo. Paramount+ is a good source for most Raiders games. You can also use the official Raiders app or watch games live from your phone’s browser by going to Raiders.com (you need to log in via TV Everywhere). Additionally, local fans can use NFL+.
How many championships have the Las Vegas Raiders won?
After the Las Vegas Raiders started in 1960, they have managed to win a total of three Super Bowls in 1976, 1980, and 1983. The team also took the AFL championship in 1967. Additionally, the Raiders have managed to make it to the playoffs a total of 22 times, and their most recent playoff game was in 2016. Historically, when the Raiders make it to the playoffs, their win rate is 39%.
How do I record Las Vegas Raiders live games?
The best way to record Las Vegas Raiders games is to use cloud DVR, a video recording app that comes with most streaming services. When you use Cloud DVR, you can record games on all of the major television networks that host Raiders games, such as CBS, Fox, or NBC.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Updated some of the sections.
Reworked one section. Reworded some things. Reformatting.
Changed some content in main section. Reformatting.
Added new section. Image changes. Formatting. Misc content updates.
Added links to streaming services. Cross linking.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added info about guide. Pricing updates. Misc changes to content.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added streaming info. Pricing updates. Added some more links. Various changes.
Pricing updates. Added some more links. Image changes.
Reworked one section. Updated one section. Cross linking.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022