Are you a cord-cutter who’s worried about losing access to the Los Angeles Rams this season? You have nothing to worry about. In fact, your hardest decision may be which alternative to choose. Read on to learn everything!
In a hurry? If you don’t care about getting a fine-tuned view of the best streaming services and just want to start watching the Rams now, then you will do well with any of these streaming services:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Rams games will air on live TV with one only streaming (on Amazon Prime Video). The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Rams schedule below.
In 1936, the Rams took to the field for the first time as the Cleveland Rams. Since then, they moved to Los Angeles then to St Louis, and back to Los Angeles again.
Wherever the Rams go, their fans follow. The Los Angeles Rams have an impressive list of conference and division championships under their belt and have another chance this year in the playoffs! If you’re a fan, keep reading to find out how to watch the Los Angeles Rams online without cable.
If you’re not familiar with streaming TV, this guide is for you. You’ll learn all about how to watch the Los Angeles Rams live stream without a cable connection.
We’ll offer some recommendations on streaming services, like Fubo (free trial), along with all the information you need to sign up and get started, so you can enjoy the Los Angeles Rams live stream without cable!
Know when to tune in to catch the Rams!
(Or see if the Chargers are playing sooner?)
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
Los Angeles Rams Week 14
As Week 14 rolls around, the Los Angeles Rams find themselves with a record of 6-6.
The Rams seem to be improving. Last week, they managed to beat another improving team: the Indianapolis Colts. The game went to overtime, but the Rams won it 29-23.
This Sunday, the Rams host the undefeated Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles are favored by 4-5 points in a high-scoring game expected to end 28-23.
- Sun Dec 10 : Rams at Baltimore Ravens (Fox)
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the Los Angeles Rams?
You’ll also need NBC, CBS, and Fox. These channels might be available live through a streaming service, but it depends on your location. If you find it difficult to find these channels in your area live, you may also be able to watch these channels using a digital antenna.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable
If you’re unfamiliar with streaming, it’s easier than you might think. You use a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, or even a computer or mobile device to connect to the streaming service or apps of your choice. The device connects to the Internet and broadcasts the content on your TV, computer, tablet, or your phone.
The hardest part might be choosing a streaming service and even that’s not that difficult. As all of the services are contract-free, if you sign up and discover a service isn’t for you, just cancel and try a new service.
When it comes to streaming the Los Angeles Rams, two popular options will be Fubo, Hulu + Live TV, and DIRECTV STREAM. After we tell you about these services, we’ll fill you in on the complete list of ways to watch the Los Angeles Rams without cable.
Out-of-Market Los Angeles Rams Games
You can watch all Los Angeles Rams games if you live in the local area. All the Sunday afternoon games will appear on your local network affiliates (usually Fox but sometimes CBS). But out-of-market fans will generally not find Rams games playing on their local channels (although those on the west coast should do better).
See our guide, NFL Out-of-Market Football Games. It contains all the options available to you.
The NFL does have an out-of-market plan, Sunday Ticket. But whereas NBA League Pass is available to all fans, Sunday Ticket can only be purchased through YouTube and YouTube TV. If you don’t mind signing up for it, then you are set.
Watch the Los Angeles Rams Without Cable on Fubo
Over 150 channels are included along with an on-demand library, TV Everywhere apps, and a cloud-based DVR. More Fubo details:
- Stream over 150 channels – a top way to watch sports online
- ESPN, NFL Network, CBS, NBC, and FOX – everything you need for NFL
- Watch live local channels in most areas
- Stream on Amazon Fire TV, computers, mobile devices, Roku, Apple TV, and more
- Watch on up to 10 devices at the same time
- 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Learn more in our Fubo review.
Fubo is an easy way to replace cable. You can take your pick between live and on-demand TV and if you like sports, you’ll find plenty to watch.
More channels can be added and there are other ways to customize your subscription beyond that, too. Streaming is possible on most devices, so you’ll have plenty of ways to watch.
Watch Los Angeles Rams With DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is a good choice for Los Angeles Rams fans. For $79.99/mo, you get 75+ channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and ESPN — everything you need to watch the entire NFL season. And for a little bit more, you can get a lot more channels.
DIRECTV STREAM comes with unlimited cloud DVR storage and the ability to stream on unlimited devices at once.
See our DIRECTV STREAM review for all the details.
Watch the Los Angeles Rams Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has a lot to love. Over 85 channels are included, and you also get Hulu on-demand to go with all of the live content. You also get Disney+ and ESPN+. Unlimited cloud-DVR is also included. You can also use TV Everywhere apps to access WatchESPN and other apps. You can even add movie channels for a fee.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels
- ESPN+ and Disney+ included
- Hulu on-demand is part of the package
- Great local channel access
- Watch on Apple TV, Roku, iOS/Android, smart TVs, and more
- Visit our Hulu + Live TV review to find out more.
Hulu + Live TV should offer most people a great way to replace cable. Prices are low and you get a huge amount of live and on-demand content in the same package.
You can stream on most devices, which means that you’ll have more ways to watch the Los Angeles Rams online.
Other Options to Watch Los Angeles Rams Online
As you have already learned, Fubo, Hulu Live, and DIRECTV are great options and they should work for a lot of people. Of course, if you want other options, you still have more choices you can choose from.
The other services that will allow you to watch the Los Angeles Rams online include:
- Sling TV: 30+ channels for $40.00/mo. Subscribers are able to watch ESPN and stream Monday Night Football all season. Check out our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
- Paramount+: Watch CBS live and on-demand for $9.99 per month. Full Paramount+ review.
- Vidgo: 110+ channels for $69.99/mo including Fox, ESPN, NFL Network, and NFL RedZone. Read our Vidgo review.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Members also have a way to watch Thursday Night Football online without cable. Almost all of the games are also exclusive to Prime for current subscribers.
- YouTube TV: $72.99/mo for 100+ channels.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
About the Los Angeles Rams
The Rams are hoping to get Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp back into the mix for next year. If that happens, the team could potentially return to the top of the NFC in a hurry. However, they may lose Stafford to a neck injury and McVay to the broadcast booth after finishing the year at 5-12. This represents one of the worst seasons in NFL history for a team coming off of a Super Bowl win.
Furthermore, the Rams are among a handful of teams that don’t have a pick in the first round thanks to trades made in previous seasons.
NFC West Standings
|San Francisco 49ers||9||3||0|
|Los Angeles Rams||6||6||0|
2023-24 Los Angeles Rams Schedule
How do I watch the Los Angeles Rams game tonight?
On Sunday afternoons, you can usually watch Rams in action on Fox network and its affiliate channels. If it’s not available on Fox, the game is likely broadcast on CBS. Sunday Night games are on NBC. Monday Night games are on ESPN. And Thursday can be viewed a combination of Fox, NFL Network, and Amazon Prime Video. You can get complete access to these with streaming services like Fubo and Hulu + Live TV.
- Sat Aug 12 : Rams (17) vs Los Angeles Chargers (34) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 19 : Rams (17) vs Las Vegas Raiders (34) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 26 : Rams (0) @ Denver Broncos (41) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Rams (30) @ Seattle Seahawks (13) (Fox)
- Sun Sep 17 : Rams (23) vs San Francisco 49ers (30) (Fox)
- Mon Sep 25 : Rams (16) @ Cincinnati Bengals (19) (ESPN)
- Sun Oct 1 : Rams (29) @ Indianapolis Colts (23) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 8 : Rams (14) vs Philadelphia Eagles (23) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 15 : Rams (26) vs Arizona Cardinals (9) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 22 : Rams (17) vs Pittsburgh Steelers (24) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 29 : Rams (20) @ Dallas Cowboys (43) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 5 : Rams (3) @ Green Bay Packers (20) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 19 : Rams (17) vs Seattle Seahawks (16) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 26 : @ Arizona Cardinals (Fox)
- Sun Dec 3 : vs Cleveland Browns (Fox)
- Sun Dec 10 : @ Baltimore Ravens (Fox)
- Sun Dec 17 : vs Washington Commanders (CBS)
- Thu Dec 21 : vs New Orleans Saints (Prime Video)
- Sun Dec 31 : @ New York Giants (Fox)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: @ San Francisco 49ers (Fox)
That covers most of what you need to know if you want to start streaming. Did we answer all of your questions about how to watch the Los Angeles Rams online without cable? If not, make sure to let us know in the comments!
Fubo is our top choice for LA Rams fans. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What radio stations are the Los Angeles Rams on?
Fans of the Los Angeles Rams can listen to games on TuneIn for the whole season. If you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket you get access to live audio for every game of the season. Sirius XM also provides live coverage of the NFL. Westwood One provides coverage of primetime and playoff games.
How do I watch the Los Angeles Rams on my phone?
If you are a Rams fan located in the Los Angeles area, you can use NFL+ to watch live games on your phone. If you aren’t local or don’t want to be limited to your mobile devices, you can sign up for a streaming service like Fubo or Hulu + Live TV. All of these services allow you to watch on your smartphone and much more!
How many championships have the Los Angeles Rams won?
The Rams joined the NFL in 1937. Their record is 587-575-21. The most inspiring moment was winning the Super Bowl in the 1999 season. While the team has made four appearances in Super Bowls, they have also won three NFL championships. During playoffs, the Rams won 22 games and lost 27. Overall, Los Angeles Rams have won 17 division titles, 7 conference titles, 3 NFL titles, and a Super Bowl.
How do I record Los Angeles Rams live games?
Almost all streaming services provide a cloud DVR with their base plans. And all the channels that air the NFL (CBS, ESPN, Fox, NBC, NFL Network) allow you to record the games. If you have a service (eg, Vidgo) that does not include a DVR, you can easily install your own at home.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Changes to some sections.
Reworked one section. Added some links. Misc changes to content.
Reworked one section. Various changes to content. Formatting changes.
Added new section. Image changes. Changes to formatting. Various changes.
Added links to streaming services. More links. Misc changes. Formatting.
Pricing updates. Added some more links. Misc changes.
Added buttons for streaming services. Updated some sub-sections. Pricing updates. Added useful links.
Added sub-section. Added links. Pricing updates. Image changes.
Reworked one section. Updates to a section. Linking.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022