Although the Cup Series get all the attention, there is far more interesting stuff going on in other parts of NASCAR. The ARCA Menards Series host some of the most exciting racing. Read on to learn what you need to know to catch all the action.
In a hurry? ARCA races air in a few different places. If you want to watch all the races, you must sign up for FloRacing for $29.99/mo. You will also need FS1, which you can get from a couple of live TV streaming services:
- FuboTV: Get all the Fox channels you need to watch Cup Series and many ARCA races in this 110+ channel lineup. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: For just $35/mo, the Sling Blue plan gives you Fox and FS1 along with 40+ other channels. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- Hulu + Live TV: get all the NASCAR channels plus the industry-leading on-demand TV show library as well as ESPN+ and Disney+.
Table Of Contents
ARCA Menards Series
Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) is a sanctioning body for auto racing. And ARCA Menards Series is their main racing competition generally running from late Winter to late Autumn.
The Menards Series has been run since 1953 and it represents a kind of “minor league” for the top NASCAR racing represented by the Cup Series, Xfinity Series, and Truck Series.
Drivers participating in these races are both professional and amateur. They also feature retired cars from Cup Series races. So for many, the Menards Series races have a lot more vitality and excitement than is on display at the higher levels.
Additionally, ARCA Menards Series is generally considered a proving ground for racers. It is a good place to see racers who are up-and-coming who will eventually race in Cup Series.
2022 ARCA Menards Series Schedule
Here is the streaming and broadcast schedule for the 2022 ARCA Series. Note that we’ve left out USA Network here because they aren’t broadcast live. But all the races that only appear on FloSports also appear on USA at a later time.
- Tue Feb 15 7:40 pm: Race to Stop Suicide 200 — New Smyrna Speedway — Sammy Smith (FloRacing)
- Sat Feb 19 1:30 pm: Lucas Oil 200 — Daytona International Speedway — Corey Heim (FS1)
- Fri Mar 11 7:30 pm: General Tire 150 — Phoenix Raceway — Taylor Gray (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Mar 19 8:00 pm: Pensacola 200 — Five Flags Speedway — Sammy Smith (FloRacing)
- Sat Mar 26 10:00 pm: NAPA Auto Parts 150 — Irwindale Speedway — Tanner Reif (FloRacing)
- Sat Apr 23 1:00 pm: General Tire 200 — Talladega Superspeedway — Nick Sanchez (FS1)
- Sat Apr 23 11:15 pm: Salute to the Oil Industry NAPA Auto Parts 150 — Kern County Raceway Park — Landen Lewis (FloRacing)
- Fri Apr 29 5:30 pm: General Tire 125 — Dover International Speedway — Taylor Gray (FloRacing)
- Sat May 7 9:30 pm: Music City 200 — Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway — Sammy Smith (FloRacing)
- Sat May 14 2:00 pm: Dutch Boy 150 — Kansas Speedway — Nick Sanchez (FS1)
- Fri May 27 6:00 pm: General Tire 150 — Charlotte Motor Speedway (FS1)
- Sat Jun 4 7:30 pm: Portland 100 — Portland International Raceway (FloRacing)
- Sat Jun 11 2:30 pm: General Tire 200 — Sonoma Raceway (FloRacing)
- Sat Jun 11 9:00 pm: Calypso Lemonade 150 — Calypso Lemonade 150 — Iowa Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Jun 18 8:00 pm: Berlin 200 — Berlin Raceway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Jun 25 9:30 pm: Menards 250 — Elko Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Jul 2 10:00 pm: Irwindale 150 — Irwindale Speedway (FloRacing)
- Fri Jul 8 5:00 pm: Mid-Ohio 150 — Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (FS1)
- Fri Jul 22 6:30 pm: General Tire 200 — Pocono Raceway (FS1)
- Fri Jul 29 6:30 pm: Lucas Oil IRP 200 — Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park (FS1)
- Sat Aug 6 6:00 pm: Henry Ford Health System 200 — Michigan International Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Fri Aug 19 6:00 pm: Watkins Glen 100 — Watkins Glen International (FS1)
- Sat Aug 20 9:30 pm: Evergreen 150 — Evergreen Speedway (FloRacing)
- Sun Aug 21 2:00 pm: Allen Crowe 100 — Springfield Mile at Illinois State Fairgrounds (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sun Aug 28 3:00 pm: Sprecher 150 — Milwaukee Mile (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Sep 3 8:00 pm: Portland 100 — Portland International Raceway (FloRacing)
- Sun Sep 4 9:00 pm: Southern Illinois 100 — DuQuoin State Fairgrounds (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Sep 10 7:00 pm: Kansas 150 — Kansas Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Thu Sep 15 6:30 pm: Bush’s Beans 200 — Bristol Motor Speedway (FS1)
- Sat Oct 1 7:00 pm: Fall Classic 200 — Salem Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Sat Oct 1 9:45 pm: NAPA AutoCare 150 — All American Speedway (FloRacing)
- Sat Oct 8 4:00 pm: Toledo 200 — Toledo Speedway (MAVTV,FloRacing)
- Fri Oct 14 11:35 pm: Star Nursery 150 — The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (FloRacing)
- Sat Nov 5 10:00 pm: Phoenix 100 — Phoenix Raceway (FloRacing)
ARCA Menards Series TV Channels
Because Menards Series races are exciting events, they are well covered on TV. This year, races air on the following channels:
- FS1: The premier Fox Sports channel airs over one-quarter of all races exclusively.
- MAVTV: Airs roughly one-third of the Menards Series races. But note that all of these are simulcast on FloRacing.
- USA: You can watch over one-third of these races but they are not aired live. To watch them live, you need FloRacing.
Streaming ARCA Menards Series Races
If you want full live coverage of the ARCA season, you will need to sign up with FloRacing as well as a live TV streaming service.
FloRacing is a subchannel of the FloSports streaming service that focuses on motorsports. It is one of 23 channels but also the most popular.
FloSports provides access to sports that usually don’t get much coverage on national channels like ESPN. It features different kinds of racing including sprint, midget, and modified stock car racing. It also features other NASCAR series including Weekly Series (short track), Whelen Modified, and Pinty’s Series out of Canada.
FloSports (which includes FloRacing) costs $29.99/mo. But the annual plan is a far better deal at $149.99, which is $12.50/mo.
Best of all, FloRacing does a fantastic job of keeping you up to date on events. They offers a newsletter that comes three times a week with all the coming events.
You can use FloSports on most TVs and other streaming devices:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- LG smart TVs
- Samsung smart TVs
- VIZIO Smartcast TVs
- Web browsers.
For more information, see our FloSports review.
Live TV Streaming Services
A FloRacing subscription is great but it will still leave you without about a quarter of the Menards Series races. You need a live TV streaming services to see those races that will appear only on FS1.
Alternatively, if you don’t mind watching delayed broadcasts, you can watch every ARCA Menards Series race with a properly outfitted live TV streaming service.
- FuboTV: Offers 110+ channels for $69.99/mo. These include FS1, USA, and many others. If you want MAVTV, you need the Adventure Plus add-on for $4.99/mo extra. The base plan comes with 1,000 hours of cloud DVR storage and streaming on up to 10 devices at your home location and two elsewhere. (FuboTV review)
- Hulu + Live TV: A great service with an iconic on-demand library. This plan adds 85+ channels (including FS1 and USA), Disney+, and ESPN+ for $69.99/mo. You need the Sports add-on for $9.99/mo, but this also includes NFL RedZone. The plan comes with unlimited cloud DVR ( 9 month storage) and streaming on two devices at once. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- Sling TV: The Sling Blue plan includes FS1, USA, and 40+ other channels for just $35/mo. MAVTV isn’t an option but if you are going to combine it with FloRacing, it provides all you need at a great price. It also comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR and streaming on up to 3 devices. (Sling TV review)
- Vidgo: Get FS1, USA, and MAVTV for $59.95/mo in its 100+ channel package. No DVR but it allows you to stream on up to 3 devices. (Vidgo review)
- YouTube TV: Very similar to Hulu + Live TV but a bit cheaper and without Disney+ and ESPN+. It costs $64.99/mo but you need to add Sports Plus for $10.99/mo extra.
All of these services allow you to live stream on most of the same devices as FloRacing does.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Web browsers.
Watch Other Auto Racing Events
See our guides for how to watch:
- Cities With the Longest Active Championship Droughts - 05/20/2022
- Cities With the Most Professional Sports Championships - 05/09/2022
US States That Have Produced the Most MVPs- 04/21/2022