Are you a Giants fan looking forward to the new NFL season? If so, there is no reason you need to hang on to your old cable contract. You can spend less and get more for your money by switching to a streaming service instead. Read on to find out how!
In a hurry? If you just want to start streaming the Giants now, you don’t have to overthink it. Just sign up with one of the following services:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Giants games will air on live TV one only streaming on Amazon Prime Video. The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Giants schedule below.
The New York Giants played their first season almost 100 years ago! They hold the distinction of being one of the first teams to join the NFL, and are the only one of those original teams still around today.
A team that has been around this long has amassed quite a fan base. With nearly 30 players in the Hall of Fame and a string of championship wins, it’s no surprise fans flock to the Giants and all that they offer.
This guide has all the details you need to start streaming the New York Giants online without cable. You’ll learn the channels you need, the services that offer them – such as Fubo (free trial), DIRECTV STREAM (5-day free trial), and Hulu Live – and the details you need to sign up and get streaming!
New York Giants Week 14
As Week 14 approaches, the New York Giants hold a record of 4-8.
The weaknesses in the Giants’ offense were on display Monday Night in a 24-3 loss to the Seattle Seahawks. Turnovers are killing them. And they face a series of strong teams in the coming weeks.
Next up, the Giants travel to Miami to take on the Dolphins. This game is expected to be a blowout with Miami winning by at least a touchdown and field goal. The predicted final score is 19-30.
- Mon Dec 11 : Green Bay Packers at Giants (ABC)
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the New York Giants?
If you’re in the New York area, you may be able to get CBS, NBC, and Fox with a digital antenna to air the New York Giants live stream. You can use a digital antenna to get the local channels that are available in your area.
That said, streaming services also offer local channels in many areas. To get local channels with a streaming service, it just depends on where you live. You’ll also need ESPN and NFL Network, which are both available through streaming services nationwide.
Are you the kind of person who just wants a time, date, and channel, and you’ll be there? Then our guide to when the Giants are playing next is just what you need.
Follow the Jets too? We got you covered.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the New York Giants Without Cable
The first step in watching the New York Giants live stream without cable is choosing a streaming service. We usually recommend Fubo, DIRECTV STREAM, and Hulu Live because all of these services are great options for cable replacement and for sports streaming.
You’ll get a variety of channels, offering something for almost everyone, at a fair price. Later in this guide, we will look at all of the other ways you can watch the New York Giants online.
Once you pick a service, you will connect your streaming device to the Internet, choose what you want to watch, and that’s it!
The device you choose or need to watch on will depend on the streaming service you use, though nowadays they all tend to support the vast majority of devices available, such as Apple TV, internet browsers, Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, or even your Xbox One.
Out-of-Market New York Giants Games
It’s easy to watch the New York Giants if you live in and around the New York area. Sunday afternoons will usually feature games on the local Fox affiliate. But for fans outside the area, things are more complicated.
To get a general overview of how to watch New York Giants games regardless of where you are, see our guide, NFL Out-of-Market Football Games.
The standard tool for watching out-of-market games is NFL Sunday Ticket, which you can get by subscribing to YouTube or YouTube TV. The problem is that this is the only way to get it this season. If you are not open to that, you’re out of luck.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t watch Giants games. There are other tools available to you. One of the most powerful is a virtual private network. You can watch out-of-market NFL games with a VPN. Learn more at ExpressVPN (deal).
Watch the New York Giants Streaming without Cable on Fubo
Fubo (formerly FuboTv) offers more channels than the competition. You start with 150+ channels with over 35 focused on sports. It also offers a wide selection of add-ons.
Other perks include an on-demand library, TV Everywhere apps, and a cloud-based DVR. More Fubo details:
- Over 150 channels with add-ons available
- Convenient way to watch sports online
- Broad access to live streams of CBS, Fox, and NBC (needed so you can watch Sunday Night Football without cable)
- NFL Network and ESPN are also included
- You can also watch NFL RedZone online
- Stream on computers, Roku, mobile devices, Apple TV, and more
- Stream on up to 10 devices simultaneously
- 1000 hours of cloud DVR
- Learn more in our Fubo review.
Fubo offers an easy way to get the New York Giants live stream. Not only that, but sports fans will find many other sports with dozens of sports channels included.
You can watch TV live or on-demand. You can even save it to your personal DVR.
Watch New York Jets With DIRECTV STREAM
Giants fans should check out DIRECTV STREAM. It offers all the networks as well as ESPN along with 75+ other channels for $79.99/mo. And if you want more, DIRECTV STREAM has you covered.
Regardless of the plan you choose, DIRECTV STREAM provides you with streaming on unlimited devices at once as well as an unlimited cloud DVR.
You’ll find complete information in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
Watch the New York Giants Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has over 85 channels in one package for $76.99/mo. Other perks of this package include all of Hulu’s on-demand content, TV Everywhere app access, and a cloud-DVR. You can even add movie channels for a small fee.
Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- Hulu on-demand and 85+ live channels
- Free ESPN+ and Disney+
- Watch local channels in most locations nationwide
- Watch on Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, mobile devices, computers, and more
- Stream on up to 2 devices at once
- Unlimited cloud DVR storage (9-month storage)
- Visit our Hulu + Live TV review to learn more.
Hulu + Live TV offers a lot of great things for a small price. Most people can afford this service and it will save you plenty of money when compared with most cable plans.
If you miss something live, you can save it to your cloud-DVR, or you may be able to find it on-demand.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Other Options to Watch the New York Giants Online
Now that you know more about Fubo, DIRECTV, and Hulu Live, let’s look at the other options that will allow you to watch the New York Giants online without cable.
All of these options offer some or all of the channels you need. You can learn more through the reviews we’ve added or by trying the services for yourself!
- Sling TV: $40.00/mo for 30+ channels or add more. You can watch ESPN without cable and access Monday Night Football streaming. Read our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
- Paramount+: Stream CBS games live for $5.99/mo. Paramount+ review offers more info.
- Peacock Premium: $5.99/mo to stream (almost) everything NBC- and Universal-produced — including live sports. Check out the Peacock review for details.
- Vidgo: 110+ channels, including ESPN, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, and more, for $69.99/mo. Upper tier plan with 130+ channels for $84.99/mo. Learn more in this review.
- YouTube TV: $72.99/mo for over 100 channels.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Subscribers are able to pick watch Thursday Night Football games (majority of the games) on Amazon Prime. This is included with Prime and available to current and new subscribers.
About the New York Giants
The Giants got past the Vikings, 31-24, in an impressive showing in the wild card round. But they then met a powerhouse of a team in the Eagles and could not keep up, losing in Philadelphia, 38-7, on Saturday.
The franchise is still trending in the right direction, as the win over Minnesota was the Giants’ first in the postseason since their Super Bowl-winning season of 2011.
The focus is now on the 2023 season. The positions that seem to need strengthening the most include cornerback, linebacker, wide receiver, and various spots on the offensive and defensive lines.
NFC East Standings
|New York Giants||4||8||0|
2023-24 New York Giants Schedule
How do I watch the New York Giants game tonight?
You can watch the upcoming New York Giants games by obtaining a streaming service such as Fubo or Hulu + Live TV. These services allow you to watch games on NFL Network, Fox, CBS, NBC, and ESPN. Some Thursday night games also stream on Amazon Prime, which will be the exclusive home to the game from 2022 onward.
- Fri Aug 11 : Giants (16) at Detroit Lions (21) [Preseason]
- Fri Aug 18 : Giants (21) vs Carolina Panthers (19) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 26 : Giants (24) vs New York Jets (32) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Giants (0) vs Dallas Cowboys (40) (NBC)
- Sun Sep 17 : Giants (31) @ Arizona Cardinals (28) (Fox)
- Thu Sep 21 : Giants (12) @ San Francisco 49ers (30) (Prime Video)
- Mon Oct 2 : Giants (3) vs Seattle Seahawks (24) (ESPN)
- Sun Oct 8 : Giants (16) @ Miami Dolphins (31) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 15 : Giants (9) @ Buffalo Bills (14) (NBC)
- Sun Oct 22 : Giants (14) vs Washington Commanders (7) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 29 : Giants (10) vs New York Jets (13) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 5 : Giants (6) @ Las Vegas Raiders (30) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 12 : Giants (17) @ Dallas Cowboys (49) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 19 : Giants (31) @ Washington Commanders (19) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 26 : vs New England Patriots (Fox)
- Mon Dec 11 : vs Green Bay Packers (ABC)
- Sun Dec 17 : @ New Orleans Saints (Fox)
- Mon Dec 25 : @ Philadelphia Eagles (Fox)
- Sun Dec 31 : vs Los Angeles Rams (Fox)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: vs Philadelphia Eagles (Fox)
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
That should answer your questions about the streaming process for the New York Giants – you should now have the details you need to enjoy live streams of all their games without cable.
Do you still have some questions on how to watch the New York Giants (NYG) online without cable? If so, be sure to reach out!
We recommend Fubo for Giants fans. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What radio stations are the New York Giants on?
New York Giants games are broadcast on a variety of stations such as WFAN 660 AM, Que Buena 92.7, and through the Giants mobile app. It may also be possible to listen to Giants football on Sirius XM. Many radio stations offer live streams through their websites, which means that you may be able to listen to games even if you’re outside of their primary broadcast area.
How do I watch the New York Giants on my phone?
If you have a streaming service like SlingTV, Fubo, or Vidgo, you can stream New York Giant games on almost any smartphone that has access to an internet connection. If you are a local fan, you can use NFL+ to watch live games on your mobile device.
How many championships have the New York Giants won?
The New York Giants won four NFL championships prior to the Super Bowl era. And the franchise has won four more titles in the Super Bowl era. Since joining the NFL in 1925, the team has appeared in 19 league title games, which is the most in league history. Furthermore, the Giants have won 11 conference championships and 16 division titles.
How do I record New York Giants live games?
You can record live New York Giants games using the DVR service that comes with your streaming service. With the push of a button, you can record games on almost any network that broadcasts NFL content. You can also record anything else that is available for viewing on your preferred streaming service platform.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Updated some of the sections. Removed section.
Added sub-section. Reworked one section. Added useful links. Various content updates.
Reworked one section. Added some more links. Various content updates.
Updated one section. Small layout changes.
Added new section. Mentioned offers. Various changes to content. Formatting changes.
Added useful links. Pricing updates. Misc content updates.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added info about guide. Updated some sub-sections. Cross linking. Mentioned offers.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added sub-section. Pricing updates. Linking. Misc content updates.
Reworked one section. Changed some content in main section. Added links.