Despite a strong second half, the Ducks could not overcome the Sooners’ amazing second-quarter performance in the 2021 Alamo Bowl. Check back here for all the details on watching the 2022 Alamo Bowl.
The Alamo Bowl is one of over 30 college bowl games that you can watch this year. The Utah Utes will take on the Texas Longhorns, so if you’re a fan you won’t want to miss the Alamo Bowl live stream.
In a hurry? Here are three ways to watch the 2021 Valero Alamo bowl without cable:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
Table Of Contents
This guide offers all the details you need for Alamo Bowl streaming. You’ll be able to find out more game details. You’ll also find important details about all of the streaming services that give you a way to watch the Alamo Bowl without cable.
Like many games this year, the Alamo Bowl will air on ESPN. While this used to be considered a cable channel, there are now plenty of ways to watch ESPN without cable. So, if you need a way to watch the Alamo Bowl online, keep reading!
Alamo Bowl Schedule
It’s Big-12 vs. Pac-12 in the Alamo Bowl. Fans will be able to watch this game whether they have cable or not! It’s your last chance to watch these two teams this year, so don’t let not having cable get in your way!
- Date: Dec 29, 2021 9:15 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Oregon (32) vs Oklahoma (47)
The great thing about ESPN is that it’s available on most streaming services. As you’ll see in the sections below, there are several services you can use to watch the 2020 Alamo Bowl online without cable!
Do You Need a VPN?
If you find you can’t watch particular events because of your location, a VPN should allow you to get the access you are entitled to. It also provides extra security and unequalled privacy. See our complete VPN Guide for all you need to know.
How to Watch the Alamo Bowl Streaming Without Cable
We’re going to fill you in on all of the options you have to watch the Alamo Bowl streaming without cable. Two of the services we’re going to start with include Hulu Live or Sling TV. As most games air on ESPN, you’ll be able to watch the majority of the college bowl games with either of these two services.
Of course, there are other options and you’ll find out about all of them before this article is over.
If you’re new to streaming, most people find it to be similar to cable in a lot of ways. The differences usually involve the fact that streaming costs less and gives you more options. For example, things that might cost you money with cable are often included with streaming services. This even includes features like cloud-based DVRs.
You’ll be able to get signed up for the streaming service of your choice within minutes. This means you can be streaming in minutes. Once you’ve signed up, you just sign in on your streaming device and you can watch TV.
You can use Roku, Amazon Fire TV, gaming consoles, mobile devices, Apple TV, computers, smart TVs, Chromecast, and other devices to watch TV.
Watch the Alamo Bowl Streaming on Sling TV
The Sling Orange package features 30+ channels including ESPN. Your package also includes an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps. Add-ons are available for an additional fee.
Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Choose Sling Orange for just $35 a month
- Over 30+ channels including ESPN, TBS, TNT, Food Network, and more
- The cheapest way to stream college football without cable
- Plans include an on-demand library and access to TV Everywhere apps
- Compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, and more
- Currently, save $10 on your first month of Sling TV.
More details can be found in our Sling TV review.
Watch the Alamo Bowl Online with Hulu + Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers the majority of college bowl games this season on ESPN. That said, this package includes over 85 channels and Hulu’s on-demand content in one package for just $69.99 per month.
You can watch the Alamo Bowl live stream through Hulu or using WatchESPN. You can also save the game to the cloud-based DVR.
Here are more highlights about Hulu Live:
- Start with 85+ channels or add more
- Watch ESPN, local channels, USA, FS1, FX, TNT, and dozens of other channels
- Enjoy thousands of hours of on-demand content
- Unlimited cloud-DVR (9 month storage)
- $69.99 per month
- You can watch with Roku, Fire TV, computers, Apple TV, mobile devices, etc.
Our Hulu with Live TV review has all of the additional details you might need.
Other Ways to Watch the Alamo Bowl Without Cable
ESPN is one of the more popular channels when it comes to streaming services. This means you have some other options to watch the Alamo Bowl live stream. Here are the additional ways you can watch ESPN without cable:
- FuboTV — Our favorite general streaming service for sports fans with 105+ channels for $69.99/mo. See our FuboTV review for all the details.
- Vidgo — A great low-cost option for NCAA fans at only $59.95/mo. Our Vidgo review has more information.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Roughly 75 channels are included with the base package for $69.99/month. This package includes ESPN. With the higher plan for $89.99, you can also get dozens of regional sports networks. Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review here.
- YouTube TV – You can watch more than 85 channels for $64.99 per month.
Are you still unsure about how to watch the Alamo Bowl online? You can ask your questions in the comments.
You might also want to check out our College Bowl Games guide.
- Quaker State 400: How to Watch All the Action This Weekend - 07/05/2022
- Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage? - 07/03/2022
US States With the Fastest Internet- 06/21/2022