One of the first college bowl games of the year is also your last chance for the season to see a playoff between the AAC and SEC. This year’s steam can be accessed online on December 28. You’ll need ESPN to watch this and other bowl games.
If you don’t have cable, you can watch the Birmingham Bowl online and we can tell you how!
In a hurry? You can try the following streaming services, either for free or with a discount before the Birmingham Bowl kicks off:
- Fubo TV: Get the single channel you need, and much more in a base plan with 100+ channels for $64.99. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: ESPN, 50-hours of cloud DVR, and a pretty simple user interface that’s designed for children to use. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: Budget online-streaming for a fraction of your cable bill at $35 per month. Includes ESPN. Try the first month for $10!
Table Of Contents
You can watch AAC vs. SEC online with any of the services in this article.
You’ll find all of the details you need to watch the Birmingham Bowl live stream along with everything you need to get set up to start streaming.
Birmingham Bowl Schedule
The 2021 Birmingham Bowl is sure to be one worth watching. Depending on what service you sign up for, you may be eligible for a free trial. You may be able to use that trial to watch the Birmingham Bowl online for free.
- Date: Dec 28, 2021 12:00 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Houston (17) vs Auburn (13)
Even if you aren’t able to watch this game for free, you might get others free while you learn more about the service you’ve chosen.
How to Stream the Birmingham Bowl Without Cable
ESPN is an easy channel to get without cable. Normally when it comes to streaming bowl games or other content on ESPN we recommend Hulu Live and Sling TV. The reason we recommend these services is because they both offer access to ESPN and the WatchESPN app.
They also offer a free trial and no contracts, so if they don’t work for you, it’s possible to immediately cancel and move on to another service. You can also find out about other great services that you can use to watch the Birmingham Bowl online.
If you’re thinking of switching to streaming, you likely already know that it’s cheaper than cable. Streaming services also offer a wider range of services included in your package, and more ways to stream the TV you want to watch. The more you learn about streaming, the more likely it is that you’ll want to make the switch.
When it comes to streaming, prices will vary, but you can expect to spend around $64.99 per month. Some packages are priced as low as $35 and others might be over $60. It really just depends on the package that you choose.
In any case, signup only takes minutes, so you’ll be ready to stream almost immediately. In order to stream, you’ll need a streaming device. You can use Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, computers, mobile devices, and more.
Watch the Birmingham Bowl Online on Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV is available for $64.99 per month. In this package, you’ll get over 80 live channels including multiple ESPN networks. You’ll also get thousands of hours of on-demand content and Hulu originals.
A cloud DVR is included with 50-hours of space. You can also add more space if need be. As for the Birmingham Bowl live stream, you can watch the game through the ESPN live stream or through the WatchESPN app. Here are more Hulu Live highlights:
- 80+ live channels
- All of Hulu’s on-demand content is included
- Watch ESPN, FS1, NBCSN, USA, TNT, and several other channels
- Save up to 50-hours of content in the cloud-DVR or add more space
- Plans starting at $64.99 a month
- A free Hulu Live trial lasts for a week
- No contracts!
- Watch the Birmingham Bowl online with Roku, Apple TV, mobile devices, etc.
Watch the Birmingham Bowl Streaming on Sling TV
Sling TV offers multiple packages. ESPN is available in the Sling Orange package. This package has over 30 channels for $35 per month. At this price, Sling TV is the cheapest option if you want to stream sports in a cable replacement package.
If you want more channels, there are several add-on bundles available for a small fee. Here are more details on Sling TV:
- Sling Orange is $35 per month
- ESPN and 30+ channels are included, or you can add more!
- A limited cloud-DVR is now included
- Sling TV offers the cheapest option to watch college football without cable
- Most devices are compatible including mobile devices, computers, Roku, and more
The Sling TV $10 month trial offers an easy way to try Sling TV.
Our Sling TV review has extra details.
More Ways to Watch the Birmingham Bowl Without Cable
Are you still looking for other services that you can use to watch the Birmingham Bowl without cable? If you are, you’ve got a couple of additional options. Here are the final ways you can stream ESPN without cable:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Pay $69.99 per month for 65+ channels including ESPN. An on-demand library is also included. For more, like dozens of regional sports networks, you can get the $84.99 per month plan. Read our DIRECTV STREAM review, here.
- FuboTV – one of the top sports streaming services online with 35+ sports channels, including ESPN. Find out more in our FuboTV review.
- YouTube TV – One package is available for $64.99 per month. Over 80 channels and a cloud-DVR with unlimited space is included.
Our College Bowl Games guide offers much more information including a complete list of bowl games for 2021. We’re here to help if you have any further questions on streaming the Birmingham Bowl.