You won’t want to miss the Guaranteed Rate Bowl, in 2021. You can check out all the action on December 28 starting at 10:15 pm EST on ESPN. You may be concerned that you won’t have the ability to watch the game if you don’t have cable. Luckily, thanks to streaming services you now have options without that large cable bill.
In a hurry? Catch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl with the right streaming service for you — try these today:
- Fubo TV: Get ESPN and 35+ other sports channels. You also get cloud DVR to record the game if you can’t make it live. Try it free for 7 days!
- Hulu Live: Slick dashboard for newbies transitioning from cable with 80+ channels and ESPN to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl. Try it free for 7 days!
- Sling TV: Budget service with ESPN and the ability to get many more extra sports channels under $45 per month. Try the first month for $10!
Table Of Contents
In the following sections, you can find out exactly how to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl live stream if you no longer have cable.
By the time you conclude this article, you’ll have all the tools you need to figure out what streaming service is right for you and your family, so you can start watching today and never miss a game.
Guaranteed Rate Bowl Schedule
The Guaranteed Rate Bowl will air:
- Date: Dec 28, 2021 10:15 pm EST
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: Minnesota (18) vs West Virginia (6)
You may be wondering how you can watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl live stream without cable when ESPN has always been considered a cable channel. That is where streaming devices and services come into play.
Most streaming services offer ESPN. With so many new streaming services popping up all the time, this gives you a variety of options. No matter which service you choose to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl online, you might even have a chance to watch the game for free!
Multiple streaming services have free trials, and if you schedule it right you could be watching the 2021 Guaranteed Rate Bowl without having to pay a cent!
How to Watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl Online Without Cable
These services also have free trials, so you can check them out before you commit to anything. Of course, with no contracts or added fees, there is no full-time commitment. You can cancel anytime.
On average, you can look to spend around $50 per month, depending on the streaming service. Some of the services are a little bit more, and some are a little less, but you will see that they offer different channel options.
The nice thing about streaming is that there is also no installation, so as soon as you purchase a service you can start watching. Streaming services are available on a variety of streaming devices, including Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, Amazon Fire devices, Roku, computers, gaming consoles, and more.
Many streaming services have additional services. They allow you more variety when it comes to selecting the channels you want.
Some even come with free DVRs, and various other features, that allow you to personalize your viewing experience. Beyond that, this guide will include other options, so you know even more ways to watch the Falcons and Cougars and other great ESPN content.
Watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl Streaming on Hulu with Live TV
The package for Hulu with Live TV has a starting price of just $64.99/month. You receive 80+ live channels, as well as the Hulu on-demand service featuring thousands of hours of additional television and film content. You can add on premium movie channels like HBO and Showtime, for an additional fee.
You can also use your Hulu Live login with TV Everywhere apps. Additionally, you never have to miss a game, because that price also includes a cloud-based DVR with 50 hours of storage space. More details on Hulu Live:
- Over 80 channels of live television
- Thousands of hours of on-demand content
- Starts at just $64.99 a month
- A cloud-based DVR with 50 hours of storage
- Get access to watch the game for free for free during the free Hulu Live trial
- No added fees or contracts to sign
- Watch on a wide variety of devices including mobile devices, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV
If you have further questions, make sure to take a look at our Hulu with Live TV review.
Also, don’t forget that you can check out Hulu Live free during the Hulu with Live TV free 7-day trial.
Watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl Online on Sling TV
Sling TV offers multiple packages. The package you will need, if you want to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl on ESPN is the Sling Orange package. The Sling Orange package costs $35 per month. Sling Orange offers 30+ channels including ESPN.
You can also add on individual channels and channel bundles, for an additional price to build your own channel package. Sling TV comes with an on-demand library. Here are further details:
- Offers two different packages, $35 per month-a-piece, or $50 per month combined
- ESPN and 30 additional channels can be found in the Sling Orange package
- Add on channel bundles for an additional price
- Not only is Sling TV the least expensive way to watch college football online without cable it also comes with a variety of add-on features
- Watch on multiple devices including Roku, mobile devices, and even your home computer
More Ways to Watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl Online
These are not the only ways that you can stream ESPN. The following services also come with a free trial, and also come with no contracts so you can cancel anytime. Other ways to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl include:
- FuboTV — A great general and sports-oriented streaming service with 100+ channels for $64.99/mo. See our FuboTV review for details.
- Vidgo — NCAA fans get everything they need for only $55/mo. See our Vidgo review.
- DIRECTV STREAM – Get 65+ channels for $69.99/month including ESPN. Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- YouTube TV – Comes with 85+ channels for $64.99 per month, and including multiple ESPN networks.
If you have additional questions about how to watch the Guaranteed Rate Bowl, leave a comment in our comment section. You can find out how to watch other 2021 bowl games in our College Bowl Games guide.