The 2021 Peach Bowl saw Pittsburgh leading most of the way through three quarters only to watch the Spartans dominate the fourth quarter and win the game. The year is drawing to a close, and for football fans, that means one thing – it’s college bowl season!
Some of the year’s biggest games will fall on the last few days of the year, and one matchup that fans are particularly excited about is the 2022 Peach Bowl. It will take place on 31 December, 2022 at where #4 Ohio State and #1 Georgia will go head to head at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
In a hurry? You can use these three services to watch the upcoming Peach Bowl without cable:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 130+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
This year it will be easier than ever to watch the Peach Bowl online. Fans can use one of the services listed below to catch the action live, without paying a fortune for cable TV. Find out how in the guide below.
Peach Bowl Schedule
First foremost, what’s the schedule for the 2022 Peach Bowl?
- Date: Dec 31, 2022
- Kickoff time:
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: #4 Ohio State (41) vs #1 Georgia (42)
- Last Year’s Results: Michigan State (31) vs Pittsburgh (21)
The 2022 Peach Bowl is sure to be an exciting game to watch. The action will air on ESPN, but you can watch the Peach Bowl without cable using one of the services described below.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Ohio State vs Georgia
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? That’s exactly what we’re set to discover when the high-scoring Ohio State Buckeyes and punishing Georgia Bulldogs face off in the 2022 College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
A Battle of Blue Bloods
As the reigning champions of the college football world, the Georgia Bulldogs came into 2022 on a mission to defend their crown. That mission isn’t accomplished quite yet, but the Bulldogs have left little doubt that the title once again runs through Athens. Georgia has dismantled its opposition throughout the season on the way to an undefeated record, averaging nearly 40 points per game and surrendering under 13.
Meanwhile, despite a dominant 11-0 start to the season, the Buckeyes come into their bowl matchup on something of a sour note. After falling to hated rival Michigan to close out their schedule, Ohio State needed a USC loss in the Pac-12 Championship Game to sneak back into the championship picture. The Buckeyes will undoubtedly be looking to rebound against Georgia and prove their playoff berth was well-deserved.
Star Power on Display
Another college football season, another phenomenally talented Georgia defense. The Dawgs have been suffocating all year long, led by stars like tackle Jalen Carter and linebacker Jamon Dumas-Johnson. Offensively, quarterback Stetson Bennett has coolly piloted a unit featuring a trio of dynamic backs and a pair of dependable tight ends in Brock Bowers and Darnell Washington.
For Ohio State, Heisman-contending quarterback CJ Stroud has made a habit of feasting on defenses, particularly when targeting superstar wideout duo Marvin Harrison Jr and Emeka Egbuka. Those connections may be even more important if injured running backs TreVeyon Henderson and Miyan Williams can’t go.
Looking Ahead to the Game
Following their loss to the Wolverines, the Buckeyes will have to respond in a major way. Though CJ Stroud and company have looked nearly unstoppable at times, the punishing Georgia defense will be a test unlike any other.
The Bulldogs may not be as transcendent offensively, but they likely won’t need to pile on the points. When the Peach Bowl kicks off in Atlanta, expect another good night for the immovable object.
How to Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable TV
These services provide access to live TV without a cable subscription. Both give you ESPN live streaming access, which means you can access the Peach Bowl live stream this weekend. This will also provide access to the other college football bowl games!
These services work over the internet, and do not require cable subscriptions. All you’ll need is a compatible device (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, computer, smartphone, etc) and a subscription to the service. Learn more about the specifics of each below.
Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable Using FuboTV Free Trial
FuboTV (free trial) is one of the best ways out there not only for streaming bowl games, but sports in general. It’s a great alternative to cable TV. A bit about the service:
- You can get a free trial for 7 days
- Prices begin at $74.99/mo
- There’s no contract, cancel any time
- You get ESPN, ABC, NFL Network, NBC, and more in most areas
- There are over 120 channels available
- A cloud DVR comes with each package
Stream the Peach Bowl Online via Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. This year it will be the cheapest way to watch Peach Bowl action because of its low, $40.00/mo price point. Here are the basics:
- No contract – cancel any time
- Stream 30+ channels live
- Expand your selection with add-on packages
- Get ESPN, TBS, TNT, CNN and many more
- Watch on all your devices
- Learn more in our Sling TV review and Sling TV Bowl Game Guide.
Right now, you can sign up on SlingTV to watch the Peach Bowl!
Check our review for more.
Sreaming the Peach Bowl live on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM costs $74.99/mo for roughly 80 channels. ESPN and ESPN2 are available in the base plan. If you want more ESPN channels consider signing up for the Choice plan where you will also have ESPNU and ESPNews.
- ESPN and ESPN2 are in the base plan
- Local channels are available: CBS, NBC, Fox, and ABC
- For RSNs, you will need to pay for the Choice plan
- There are unlimited hours of cloud DVR
- Watch the Peach bowl live on many devices: Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, computers, and smart TVs
DIRECTV STREAM review here.
Watch the Peach Bowl Online with Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV will be one of the best ways to stream the Peach Bowl without cable. The service is an affordable, well-rounded, and easy-to-use cable TV alternative. Here are the basics:
- No contract required – cancel any time
- Watch ESPN live and enjoy the Peach Bowl live stream as it airs
- Enjoy 85+ channels, including FOX News, CNN, TNT, ESPN and more
- Great service to watch college football without cable
- Get a huge on-demand library of shows and movies
- Watch on all your favorite devices (streaming players, smartphones, computers, etc.)
- Learn more in our Hulu + Live TV review
Hulu + Live TV will be the best way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable. It’s a very well-rounded service that offers a lot of entertainment in one package.
Superpower Your Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Be sure to check out our Cyber Monday 2022 deals on ExpressVPN, NordVPN, SurfShark and PureVPN.
|i||Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.|
Other Options to Watch Peach Bowl Online
FuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV are our top recommendations, but there are other good services you can use for the Peach Bowl live stream. These include:
- Vidgo: $64.95/mo for 100+ channels including 5 from ESPN and all the conference networks. See our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV: $64.99/mo for 100+ channels.
All of these services function in a very similar way, and each will provide a way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable TV.
See our Complete Bowl Game Guide for more information.
How can I stream more NCAA bowl games?
You can check our guideline below for how to watch all the 2022 bowl games as well as the CFP:
- Fri Dec 16 : Bahamas Bowl — Miami (Ohio) vs University of Alabama at Birmingham (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 16 : Cure Bowl — UTSA vs Troy (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Fenway Bowl — Cincinnati vs Louisville (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Cricket Celebration Bowl — Jackson State vs NC Central (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : Las Vegas Bowl — Florida vs Oregon State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LA Bowl — Washington State vs Fresno State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 17 : LendingTree Bowl — Rice vs Southern Miss (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : New Mexico Bowl — SMU vs BYU (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 17 : Frisco Bowl — North Texas vs Boise State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 19 : Myrtle Beach Bowl — Marshall vs UConn (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Famous Idaho Potato Bowl — Eastern Michigan vs San Jose State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 20 : Boca Raton Bowl — Liberty vs Toledo (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 21 : New Orleans Bowl — Western Kentucky vs South Alabama (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 22 : Armed Forces Bowl — Baylor vs Air Force (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Independence Bowl — Louisiana vs Houston (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 23 : Gasparilla Bowl — Wake Forest vs Missouri (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 24 : Hawaii Bowl — Middle Tennessee vs San Diego State (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 26 : Quick Lane Bowl — New Mexico State vs Bowling Green (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Camellia Bowl — Georgia Southern vs Buffalo (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : First Responder Bowl — Memphis vs Utah State (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Birmingham Bowl — Coastal Carolina vs East Carolina (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 27 : Guaranteed Rate Bowl — Wisconsin vs Oklahoma State (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Military Bowl — UCF vs Duke (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Liberty Bowl — Kansas vs Arkansas (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Holiday Bowl — Oregon vs North Carolina (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 28 : Texas Bowl — Texas Tech vs Ole Miss (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Pinstripe Bowl — Syracuse vs Minnesota (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Cheez-It Bowl — Oklahoma vs Florida State (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 29 : Alamo Bowl — Texas vs Washington (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Duke’s Mayo Bowl — Maryland vs NC State (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Sun Bowl — Pittsburgh vs UCLA (CBS)
- Fri Dec 30 : Gator Bowl — Notre Dame vs South Carolina (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 30 : Arizona Bowl — Ohio vs Wyoming (Barstool Sports)
- Fri Dec 30 : Orange Bowl — Tennessee vs Clemson (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Music City Bowl — Iowa vs Kentucky (ABC)
- Sat Dec 31 : Sugar Bowl — Alabama vs Kansas State (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Fiesta Bowl — TCU vs Michigan (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 31 : Peach Bowl — Ohio State vs Georgia (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : ReliaQuest Bowl — Mississippi State vs Illinois (ESPN2)
- Mon Jan 2 : Cotton Bowl — Tulane vs USC (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 2 : Citrus Bowl — LSU vs Purdue (ABC)
- Mon Jan 2 : Rose Bowl — Penn State vs Utah (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 9 : National Championship — TCU vs Georgia (Fox)
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022