The 2021 Peach Bowl saw Georgia defeat Ohio State. The year is drawing to a close, and for football fans, that means one thing – it’s college bowl season!
Some of the year’s biggest games will fall on the last few days of the year, and one matchup that fans are particularly excited about is the 2023 Peach Bowl. It will take place on December 30, 2023 at where No. 10 Penn State and No. 11 Ole Miss will go head to head at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
In a hurry? You can use these three services to watch the upcoming Peach Bowl without cable:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on Sling TV now.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
This year it will be easier than ever to watch the Peach Bowl online. Fans can use one of the services listed below to catch the action live, without paying a fortune for cable TV. Find out how in the guide below.
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Schedule
First foremost, what’s the schedule for the 2023 Peach Bowl?
- Date: Dec 30, 2023
- Kickoff time:
- Channel: ESPN
- Teams: No. 10 Penn State vs No. 11 Ole Miss
- Last Year’s Results: #4 Ohio State (41) vs #1 Georgia (42)
The 2023 Peach Bowl is sure to be an exciting game to watch. The action will air on ESPN, but you can watch the Peach Bowl without cable using one of the services described below.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable TV
These services provide access to live TV without a cable subscription. Both give you ESPN live streaming access, which means you can access the Peach Bowl live stream this weekend. This will also provide access to the other college football bowl games!
These services work over the internet, and do not require cable subscriptions. All you’ll need is a compatible device (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, computer, smartphone, etc) and a subscription to the service. Learn more about the specifics of each below.
Watch the Peach Bowl without Cable Using Fubo Free Trial
Fubo (free trial) is one of the best ways out there not only for streaming bowl games, but sports in general. It’s a great alternative to cable TV. A bit about the service:
- You can get a free trial
- Prices begin at $74.99/mo
- There’s no contract, cancel any time
- You get ESPN, ABC, NFL Network, NBC, and more in most areas
- There are over 150 channels available
- A cloud DVR comes with each package
Stream the Peach Bowl Online via Sling TV
Sling TV is another great option. This year it will be the cheapest way to watch Peach Bowl action because of its low, $40.00/mo price point. Here are the basics:
- No contract – cancel any time
- Stream 30+ channels live
- Expand your selection with add-on packages
- Get ESPN, TBS, TNT, CNN and many more
- Watch on all your devices
- Learn more in our Sling TV review and Sling TV Bowl Game Guide.
Right now, you can sign up on SlingTV to watch the Peach Bowl!
Check our review for more.
Sreaming the Peach Bowl live on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM costs $79.99/mo for roughly 80 channels. ESPN and ESPN2 are available in the base plan. If you want more ESPN channels consider signing up for the Choice plan where you will also have ESPNU and ESPNews.
- ESPN and ESPN2 are in the base plan
- Local channels are available: CBS, NBC, Fox, and ABC
- For RSNs, you will need to pay for the Choice plan
- There are unlimited hours of cloud DVR
- Watch the Peach bowl live on many devices: Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, computers, and smart TVs
DIRECTV STREAM review here.
Watch the Peach Bowl Online with Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV will be one of the best ways to stream the Peach Bowl without cable. The service is an affordable, well-rounded, and easy-to-use cable TV alternative. Here are the basics:
- No contract required – cancel any time
- Watch ESPN live and enjoy the Peach Bowl live stream as it airs
- Enjoy 85+ channels, including FOX News, CNN, TNT, ESPN and more
- Great service to watch college football without cable
- Get a huge on-demand library of shows and movies
- Watch on all your favorite devices (streaming players, smartphones, computers, etc.)
- Learn more in our Hulu + Live TV review
Hulu + Live TV will be the best way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable. It’s a very well-rounded service that offers a lot of entertainment in one package.
Other Options to Watch Peach Bowl Online
FuboTV, Sling TV, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV are our top recommendations, but there are other good services you can use for the Peach Bowl live stream. These include:
- Vidgo: $69.99/mo for 110+ channels including 5 from ESPN and all the conference networks. See our Vidgo review.
- YouTube TV: $72.99/mo for 100+ channels.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Ohio State vs Georgia
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object? That’s exactly what we’re set to discover when the high-scoring Ohio State Buckeyes and punishing Georgia Bulldogs face off in the 2022 College Football Playoff Semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
A Battle of Blue Bloods
As the reigning champions of the college football world, the Georgia Bulldogs came into 2022 on a mission to defend their crown. That mission isn’t accomplished quite yet, but the Bulldogs have left little doubt that the title once again runs through Athens. Georgia has dismantled its opposition throughout the season on the way to an undefeated record, averaging nearly 40 points per game and surrendering under 13.
Meanwhile, despite a dominant 11-0 start to the season, the Buckeyes come into their bowl matchup on something of a sour note. After falling to hated rival Michigan to close out their schedule, Ohio State needed a USC loss in the Pac-12 Championship Game to sneak back into the championship picture. The Buckeyes will undoubtedly be looking to rebound against Georgia and prove their playoff berth was well-deserved.
Star Power on Display
Another college football season, another phenomenally talented Georgia defense. The Dawgs have been suffocating all year long, led by stars like tackle Jalen Carter and linebacker Jamon Dumas-Johnson. Offensively, quarterback Stetson Bennett has coolly piloted a unit featuring a trio of dynamic backs and a pair of dependable tight ends in Brock Bowers and Darnell Washington.
For Ohio State, Heisman-contending quarterback CJ Stroud has made a habit of feasting on defenses, particularly when targeting superstar wideout duo Marvin Harrison Jr and Emeka Egbuka. Those connections may be even more important if injured running backs TreVeyon Henderson and Miyan Williams can’t go.
Looking Ahead to the Game
Following their loss to the Wolverines, the Buckeyes will have to respond in a major way. Though CJ Stroud and company have looked nearly unstoppable at times, the punishing Georgia defense will be a test unlike any other.
The Bulldogs may not be as transcendent offensively, but they likely won’t need to pile on the points. When the Peach Bowl kicks off in Atlanta, expect another good night for the immovable object.
All of these services function in a very similar way, and each will provide a way to watch the Peach Bowl without cable TV. See our Complete Bowl Game Guide for more information.
Fubo is our top choice for watching all of the bowl games. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
How can I stream more NCAA bowl games?
You can check our guideline below for how to watch all the 2023 bowl games as well as the CFP:
- Sat Dec 16 : Myrtle Beach Bowl — Georgia Southern vs Ohio (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 16 : Cricket Celebration Bowl — Florida A&M vs Howard (ABC)
- Sat Dec 16 : New Orleans Bowl — Jacksonville State vs Louisiana (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 16 : Cure Bowl — Miami (Ohio) vs Appalachian State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 16 : New Mexico Bowl — Fresno State vs New Mexico State (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 16 : LA Bowl — UCLA vs Boise State (ABC)
- Sat Dec 16 : Independence Bowl — Texas Tech vs Cal (ESPN)
- Mon Dec 18 : Famous Toastery Bowl — Western Kentucky vs Old Dominion (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 19 : Frisco Bowl — Marshall vs UTSA (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 21 : Boca Raton Bowl — USF vs Syracuse (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 22 : Gasparilla Bowl — Georgia Tech vs UCF (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 23 : Birmingham Bowl — Troy vs Duke (ABC)
- Sat Dec 23 : Camellia Bowl — Arkansas State vs Northern Illinois (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 23 : Armed Forces Bowl — Air Force vs James Madison (ABC)
- Sat Dec 23 : Famous Idaho Potato Bowl — Georgia State vs Utah State (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 23 : 68 Ventures Bowl — Eastern Michigan vs South Alabama (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 23 : Las Vegas Bowl — Northwestern vs Utah (ABC)
- Sat Dec 23 : Hawaii Bowl — San Jose State vs Coastal Carolina (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 26 : Quick Lane Bowl — Bowling Green vs Minnesota (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 26 : First Responder Bowl — Texas State vs Rice (ESPN)
- Tue Dec 26 : Guaranteed Rate Bowl — Kansas vs UNLV (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 27 : Military Bowl — Tulane vs Virginia Tech (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 27 : Duke’s Mayo Bowl — North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 27 : Holiday Bowl — Louisville vs Southern Cal (ESPN)
- Wed Dec 27 : Texas Bowl — Oklahoma State vs Texas A&M (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 28 : Fenway Bowl — SMU vs Boston College (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 28 : Pinstripe Bowl — Rutgers vs Miami (FL) (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 28 : Pop-Tarts Bowl — NC State vs Kansas State (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 28 : Alamo Bowl — Oklahoma vs Arizona (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 29 : Gator Bowl — Clemson vs Kentucky (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 29 : Sun Bowl — Notre Dame vs Oregon State (CBS)
- Fri Dec 29 : Liberty Bowl — Memphis vs Iowa State (ESPN)
- Fri Dec 29 : Cotton Bowl — Ohio State vs Missouri (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 30 : Peach Bowl — Penn State vs Ole Miss (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 30 : Music City Bowl — Auburn vs Maryland (ABC)
- Sat Dec 30 : Orange Bowl — Florida State vs Georgia (ESPN)
- Sat Dec 30 : Arizona Bowl — Wyoming vs Toledo (Barstool Sports)
- Mon Jan 1 : ReliaQuest Bowl — LSU vs Wisconsin (ESPN2)
- Mon Jan 1 : Citrus Bowl — Iowa vs Tennessee (ABC)
- Mon Jan 1 : Fiesta Bowl — Oregon vs Liberty (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 1 : Rose Bowl — Michigan vs Alabama (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 1 : Sugar Bowl — Washington vs Texas (ESPN)
- Mon Jan 8 : National Championship — Michigan/Alabama vs Washington/Texas (Fox)
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Added new section. Image changes. Put related links. Changed a few bits of content. Removed section.
Added buttons for streaming services. Changed some content in main section. Image changes. Added useful links.
Added FAQ section. Added new section. Added buttons for streaming services. Updated some sub-sections. Image changes. More links.
Image changes. Added a few links. Small layout changes.
Pricing updates. Image changes.
Added info about guide. Pricing updates. More links. Misc content updates.
Added links to streaming services. Updated some of the sections. Pricing updates. More links.
Updates to a section. Additional links. Formatting changes.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022