You don’t need cable to watch the Suns play. You can watch the Suns streaming online for less than what you pay for cable. There are several services to choose from and most of them offer the channels you’ll need to watch the Phoenix Suns games online.
Keep reading to find out how you can watch the Phoenix Suns online without cable.
In a hurry? Watch the Phoenix Suns play with one of these three streaming services by the time the next game comes:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 100+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
If you can’t watch your favorite movies and shows because of your location, you need a VPN. Here are our top picks from our VPN guide:
- ExpressVPN: Established VPN provider in close to 100 countries. Smart DNS and unlimited bandwidth. Try it with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- CyberGhost: Great low-cost service with a free 24-hour trial.
Table Of Contents
The Phoenix Suns have been around since the late 1960s. They’ve been in Phoenix since their first game and it doesn’t look like they will be going anywhere, anytime soon.
While it’s been a while since the Suns have had a big win, their fans are still hoping for their first championship win. The sections below will offer more details on streaming and the services you can use to get the channels that offer Suns games.
What Channels Offer the Phoenix Suns Games?
If you want to watch the NBA without cable, you’re going to need access to some regional sports channels. While the NBA Playoffs air on nationwide channels, much of the regular season play happens on regional channels.
For the Phoenix Suns, that means you need Bally Sports Arizona — this is only available with DIRECTV STREAM’s $89.99 per month plan. There will be a few nationwide games available this season, as well. To watch those games you’ll need NBA TV, ABC, ESPN, and TNT.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Phoenix Suns Game Online Without Cable
Streaming the Phoenix Suns without cable shouldn’t be a problem as all of these channels are available on a variety of streaming services. You can take your pick of how you watch the Suns when they play.
FuboTV makes a great choice because they offer all four channels and a near-complete Suns season! Hulu with Live TV is another good choice, though they are missing NBA TV as well as Bally Sports Arizona, so that means you won’t get a few games.
There are also a few other services that offer some or all of these channels.
After you learn about your streaming options, you can get signed up. From there, it’s time to watch some TV! When you’re ready to start streaming you can watch on a variety of devices. Some options include Roku, Chromecast, smart TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and other devices!
Watch the Phoenix Suns Game Online with FuboTV
FuboTV has everything you need to watch the Phoenix Suns online from the first game of the season until the last one. Chances are, with channels like NBA TV, you’ll be able to watch several other popular teams too.
Of course, with 100+ channels you can take your pick of sports, news, movies, TV, and more! If you can’t find anything live, the on-demand library is filled with previously aired content.
You also have a cloud DVR where you can save shows for later. FuboTV packages start at $69.99 per month.
More FuboTV details:
- $69.99/month for over 100 channels
- FuboTV offers a contract-free package
- 1000 hour cloud DVR
- ESPN, TNT, and ABC in base plan
- NBA TV available with the $79.99 per month Elite plan
- Add extra channels to your package for a fee
- FuboTV offers more sports channels than any other service
- Watch on Apple TV, iOS/Android, Roku, Fire TV, and more
- Check out more details in our FuboTV review
FuboTV is worth considering if you’re a sports fan. While ESPN is not available, the number of included sports channels makes this service worth it. FuboTV also offers plenty of content for the people in your family that aren’t wild about sports.
You can stream live and on-demand content through FuboTV and TV Everywhere apps. Streaming is possible on most devices, which means you have more ways to watch the content you love.
Don’t forget to check out the free for 7 days!
Stream Phoenix Suns Games with Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV offers two of the three channels you need to pick up the Phoenix Suns live stream. Unfortunately, NBA TV is not available with this package. That said, you will get Hulu’s on-demand content combined with over 85 live channels including TNT, USA, TBS, ESPN, and several other channels.
Hulu Live highlights:
- In December, the price increases to $69.99 per month
- 85+ live channels and Hulu on-demand in one package
- Unlimited cloud-DVR (9 month storage)
- You can cancel on your terms – no contracts!
- Watch on Roku, Xbox One, iOS/Android, Apple TV, etc.
- Our Hulu with Live TV review can tell you even more
Hulu Live offers most of the Phoenix Suns season. When you’re not watching sports, you’ve got around 85 other channels you can watch with everything from local channels to popular cable channels. You can even add movie channels if you want them.
You can stream Hulu Live on most streaming devices.
Additional Ways to Watch the Phoenix Suns Games Online
Hulu Live and FuboTV have a lot of great things to offer, but there are half a dozen streaming services out there and most of them offer the channels you need to stream Suns games.
The following services offer some or all of the channels you need in the packages they offer. Some of them come with a free trial, so you’ll be able to sample the service before paying for it. Your other options include:
- DIRECTV STREAM – Get started with the $89.99 package to watch a variety of content including FOX Sports Arizona, ESPN, NBA TV, and TNT — basically all you need to watch the Suns online. Many other RSNs are available too. Our DIRECTV STREAM review has more info.
- Sling TV – Sling Orange gets you TNT and more for $35/month. You can add the Sports Bundle to get NBA TV and more for a fee. Check out our Sling TV review, here.
- YouTube TV – 80+ channels including everything you need for a full Suns season is available for $64.99/month. Our YouTube TV review can tell you more.
Watching sports online doesn’t have to be hard if you know what services offer what you want. If you’re still not sure how to watch the Phoenix Suns online, we’re happy to help!
Can I stream tonight’s Phoenix Suns game?
If you are located in the Bally Sports Arizona broadcast area, you can stream tonight’s game after purchasing access through DIRECTV STREAM for $84.99/mo. Those who are not in the team’s blackout area, which includes Arizona and New Mexico, can watch locally produced broadcasts through NBA League Pass ($28.99/mo). If you are looking for one of the team’s nationally broadcast games, most major streaming services will have it.
What channels are broadcasting this season’s Phoenix Suns games?
Bally Sports Arizona is the local broadcaster of Phoenix Suns games while the team also regularly features on national television. In fact, the Suns are being broadcast nationally a team-record 34 times in the 2021-22 season. These include 11 appearances on ESPN, 11 on NBA TV, nine on TNT, and three on ABC. Some Phoenix games will be broadcast on both with the national television airing blacked out in the greater Phoenix area.
Are Phoenix Suns games broadcast on the radio?
Arizona Sports 98.7 is the radio station to tune into if you’re located in the Phoenix metropolitan area and want to listen to the Suns game. If you would prefer Spanish-language commentary, tune into La Mejor AM 1400. English-language broadcasts are also available on Suns Radio Network affiliate stations throughout Arizona and into California thanks to Lake Havasu City’s KNTR Sports 980 AM. NBA League Pass Audio ($9.99/yr) provides online access to broadcasts.
Where have the Phoenix Suns played?
The Phoenix Suns have only played in two facilities since its inaugural 1968-69 season. The first was Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum, where they were until 1992. At that point, they moved into their current facility, Footprint Center, which was originally named America West Arena. The Suns share it with the WNBA‘s Phoenix Mercury while college basketball games are periodically played there as well.
Have the Phoenix Suns ever won the NBA championship?
Phoenix has never won the NBA championship but came close three times, losing the Finals in 1976, 1993 and 2021, all in six-game series. Its most recent postseason run included wins over the Los Angeles Lakers, Denver Nuggets, and Los Angeles Clippers before a loss to the Milwaukee Bucks. In the 1993 NBA Finals, the Suns fell to Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls while the Boston Celtics were too strong for Phoenix in the 1976 Finals.
Can I watch Phoenix Suns games on my phone?
You can watch Phoenix Suns games on your phone as long as you subscribe to a service that streams them in your local area. All of them have apps although note that you will need to access the NBA’s in order to stream NBA League Pass broadcasts; the others are directly named after the service that you have subscribed to.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now — 3 Simple Steps to Cutting the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Supercharge your internet provider
- Protect yourself and power your streaming with the best VPN.
That’s it — you’ll save money, gain control, and enjoy TV more!