Competing in the AFC East is challenging every NFL season, especially when you have a new head coach at the helm. 2022 marked the first year for Mike McDaniel to be in this position for the Dolphins. However, even with a new head coach, the Miami Dolphins are holding their own with a 5-3 record to begin the regular season.
In a hurry? Here are more options other than NFL Sunday Ticket on how you can stream all Miami Dolphins out-of-market games on Sundays:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you want to watch no matter where you are with private browsing and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fubo: Watch all local and primetime games as well as all the action Sunday afternoon with NFL RedZone. Sign up for a free trial!
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available through YouTube and YouTube TV.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
With more than half the season left to play, the team has a chance to improve its stats and see if quarterback Tua Tagovalioa can increase the number of touchdowns scored.
Tua’s back, baby, with a vengeance! Check out when he and the Dolphins will be playing next!
Table Of Contents
This Week’s Miami Dolphins Game
- Mon Dec 11 : vs Tennessee Titans (ESPN)
How to Watch Out-of-Market Miami Dolphins Games
Whether you live in the local area or have moved away from Miami, being a fan of the Dolphins can be fun and exciting during football season. However, if you’re a fan living outside the local region, watching your favorite team can be challenging due to the broadcasting schedule. Sunday afternoon games are limited to local live games being broadcast on Fox and CBS.
Having local teams featured is fantastic for people who live in the area as they can watch each team via the local Fox affiliate or CBS. However, if you’re a Miami Dolphins fan who resides in California or other outside locations, you’ll be unable to watch a Sunday Miami Dolphins game broadcast.
Other sports leagues, such as Major League Soccer, the National Basketball Association, National Hockey League or Major League Baseball, offer solutions for this challenge. If you like to watch baseball and are a fan of the NBA, you can utilize an NBA League Pass to watch regular season games. Professional baseball games are offered on MLB.TV, and the NHL and MLS use ESPN+.
There is a solution for out-of-market football games, which is to use NFL Sunday Ticket. Unfortunately, it’s only available if you subscribe to YouTube or YouTube TV.
What Channels Do I Need to Watch Out-of-Market Miami Dolphins Games?
Watching out-of Market Miami Dolphins games can be done by using the following options:
1. NFL RedZone: Using this service is an excellent option as all the Sunday afternoon games are available. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
2. NFL Sunday Ticket: If you’re a Miami Dolphins fan living outside the local area, this service is also a great option to watch your favorite team suit up against rival teams each Sunday. However, it should be noted that it’s only available to YouTube and YouTube TV subscribers.
3. NFL+ Premium: Out-of-market Miami Dolphins games can also be watched using this service for $9.99 monthly. However, you only get replays, which is fine if you are okay with waiting for the game to end before watching. Mobile device users can watch live in-market and primetime games. (NFL+ review)
4. SiriusXM: Another option is to listen to the games using this service, which is also available with NFL+.
5. VPN: While it isn’t a content provider, using a VPN is a fantastic tool you can utilize to watch out-of-market Dolphins games. (Out-of-Market NFL VPN Guide)
6. Sports bars and friends or family: If you have a brother-in-law who subscribes to one of these services, it can be a great way to watch your team play. Heading to a local sports bar is also an option if they air the Sunday Miami Dolphins game each week.
Watch the Dolphins on NFL RedZone
NFL RedZone is widely available through live TV streaming services like DIRECTV STREAM: DIRECTV STREAM’s Choice plan costs :directv-price-price:. It has 100+ channels including NFL Network, unlimited cloud DVR, and streaming on unlimited devices. NFL RedZone is included in the Sports Plus add-on. (See our full DIRECTV STREAM review.)
Read our NFL RedZone page for more details.
Use a VPN to Watch Miami Dolphins Games Out of Market
If you’re into technology and want to go that route, using a VPN is an excellent way to cut the cord and eliminate services. While it doesn’t provide content, it can allow you to stream a game you’ve purchased the rights to watch.
A virtual private network makes fans appear as though they’re in other regions. While not a direct solution for watching out-of-market games, a VPN can enable viewers to stream games of their favorite team from across the country when configured correctly.
For more on how to stream out-of-market NFL games, you can check out VPN guide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Miami Dolphins Game
There are several devices you can utilize to watch Miami Dolphins games on. The one you utilize is dependent on the service you’re using. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Android mobile
- Apple TV
- iOS (via an iPad or iPhone)
- Samsung smart TV
- Roku – You’ll have to use a workaround with this device if you’re trying to use it with a VPN.
- Amazon Fire TV/Fire stick
As a Miami Dolphins living outside the local region, you have a few options you can use to watch Sunday games. One of the easiest ways is to sign up for YouTube or YouTube TV and access NFL Sunday Ticket. Choosing NFL RedZone, Fubo or Sling TV are other great options.
Is it possible to watch out-of-market Miami Dolphins games with DIRECTV STREAM?
Yes, you can. As an NFL football fan, DIRECTV STREAM can be a good option for watching out-of-market games as you can access NFL Network in its Choice Plan and NFL RedZone in its Sports Plus add-on. So, it can be a fantastic choice for most fans.
What radio stations are the Miami Dolphins on?
Miami Dolphins games are broadcast on WINZ 940 AM, WBGG 105.9 FM, and WTZU 94.9 FM (in Spanish) in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale radio market. Listeners in other regions can tune in to WUUB 106.3 FM (West Palm Beach), WAVK 97.7 FM (Key West), and other affiliate stations. Those looking to stream Dolphins games online from anywhere can access ESPN Radio or Sirius XM NFL Radio.
Do Miami Dolphins games sell out?
Miami Dolphins games’ sell-out status varies from game to game. In 2022, the Dolphins had reported selling out season ticket memberships. However, sell-out status does not affect local viewers who want to catch the game on screen. This is because the NFL no longer implements its blackout policy which prevented games that did not sell out from being aired in the local market.
How can I watch more NFL out-of-market games besides Miami Dolphins?
You’ll find everything you need to know about any NFL team on HotDog. Just start with our main NFL page and branch out from there. We cover everything from the preseason to the draft as well as every game throughout the season, all the way through the Super Bowl.
We’ve got individual viewer’s guides for watching out-of-market NFL games for each team:
Page Updates ▼▲
Updates to a section.