Since the dramatic departure of the great Peyton Manning as starting quarterback, the Denver Broncos have struggled to regain their footing in the AFC. With a disappointing 7-10 record in 2021, followed by an even more disastrous 5-12 season last year, fans are eager to see the Broncos return to their former Superbowl 50 level.
In a hurry? YouTube’s NFL Sunday Ticket is the best option to watch the out-of-market games but it sure is not the only option. Here are a few options to get you started:
- ExpressVPN: Get the games you want to watch no matter where you are with private browsing and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Fubo: Watch all local and primetime games as well as all the action Sunday afternoon with NFL RedZone. Sign up for a free trial!
- NFL Sunday Ticket: Available through YouTube and YouTube TV.
- DAZN Canada is streaming every NFL game live, which means preseason, regular games, playoff games, and of course the Super Bowl.
No matter what this season has in store for the Denver Broncos, they remain an exciting franchise with lifelong dedicated fans. It can be difficult for Broncos fans outside the Colorado area to find a way to watch all their games though.
Table Of Contents
This Week’s Denver Broncos Game
- Sun Dec 10 : @ Los Angeles Chargers (CBS)
How to Watch Out-of-Market Denver Broncos Games
Many televised sporting events offer fans a front-row seat to all the action, and NFL football remains one of the most popular and arguably easiest to keep up with. Unlike the MLB, which has each team play around six games a week, NFL teams each play only one game a week.
While the NFL schedule makes keeping up with a favorite team easier, that doesn’t mean all the games are available to watch. Depending on which city a fan is located in, Fox and CBS employ regional programming and will prioritize local teams.
Regional programming televises all the Denver Bronco‘s games if a sports fan lives in the Denver Metro area. Unfortunately, for those out-of-state, watching their favorite players take the field can be a challenge.
There are solutions for this regional programming issue though, providing hope for Denver Bronco fans all over the country. YouTube’s NFL Sunday Ticket is the most comprehensive option to watch all out-of-market games.
So, if NFL Sunday Ticket allows viewers to catch any game they want regardless of location, why doesn’t everyone sign up? NFL Sunday Ticket has a catch: the only way to access it is through a YouTube or YouTube TV subscription, which isn’t for everyone.
What Channels Do I Need to Watch Out-of-Market Denver Broncos Games?
Here is a quick snapshot of all the options fans have when living out-of-market.
- NFL Sunday Ticket: As stated before, this service clears the regional broadcasting hurdle; however, viewers must sign a contract for YouTube and YouTube TV.
- NFL+ Premium: For only $9.99/mo., this platform does help fans outside of the viewing area keep track of the Broncos. Unfortunately, fans may be disappointed that their subscription only includes replays, not live games. You can also watch preseason games. (NFL+ review)
- NFL RedZone: This service offers the ability to watch all the Sunday afternoon games at the same time. However, regional programming is in effect at other times for only a partial solution to the problem. (NFL RedZone Out-of-Market)
- VPN: An interesting workaround for regional programming is to use a VPN. With a VPN, a Broncos fan outside of Denver could stream games online by making it look like they’re in the local area, even when thousands of miles away. (Out-of-Market NFL Viewing With a VPN)
- SiriusXM: For a monthly subscription, listeners can hear the entire game of their choice with commentary. Other services like NFL+ also include a similar feature.
- Sports Bar: With the cost of a few drinks, fans can watch the Broncos play on one of many screens at the local sports bar. Sports bars already subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket and show all the available games so patrons can catch their favorite team.
Watch the Broncos on NFL RedZone
With the emergence of popular streaming services, many of them offer a sports package that includes NFL RedZone. One of our favorites is Fubo (formerly called FuboTV): Fubo’s standard channel package costs $74.99/mo and provides over 130 channels of entertainment. For an added $10.99/mo, the Sports Plus add-on includes NFL RedZone and nearly 30 other live sports channels. (See our Fubo review.)
You can record games throughout the NFL season with the cloud DVR storage that comes with live TV streaming services. Steam on multiple devices too at home and away.
See also our NFL RedZone page for more details.
Use a VPN to Watch Denver Broncos Games Out of Market
VPN, or virtual private network, is an excellent workaround for out-of-market fans looking to stream the Denver Broncos games. This method requires a few steps to set up. However, once configured, it is a powerful tool for streaming region-locked content.
Check our NFL + VPN guide for more information about how to watch out-of-market games.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
Devices to Live Stream Out-of-Market Denver Broncos Games
There is quite a bit of healthy competition when it comes to streaming devices. Products like Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon FireTV offer similar capabilities and experiences. Many new TVs don’t require an additional streaming device and have built-in smart features that require an internet connection. In addition, most modern gaming consoles also support streaming for a variety of choices when it comes to watching online content.
Some streaming devices don’t officially support VPNs, although clever users have found workarounds that enable VPNs across all platforms.
For those dedicated Denver Bronco fans who have relocated across the country, there is hope in keeping up with their favorite team. Options like NFL Sunday Ticket, NFL RedZone, and more provide a means for out-of-market fans to see kickoff. With powerful streaming devices, VPN, and the local sports pub, if all else fails, you can count on the support of fans from all over the country.
Does DIRECTV STREAM allow subscribers to view out-of-market Denver Broncos games?
Yes, you can watch out-of-market football games. DIRECTV STREAM this year offers both NFL Network in its Choice plan and NFL RedZone in the Sports plus add-on and will circumvent the regional programming wall.
What radio stations are the Denver Broncos on?
You can listen to Denver Broncos games on their flagship station KOA 850 AM or 94.1 FM in Denver or any of the affiliate stations in your region. Alternatively, you can stream game audio online from anywhere using NFL+ or NFL+ Premium (US only) and Sirius XM NFL Radio.
Do Denver Broncos games sell out?
Yes, the Denver Broncos have sold out 410 consecutive regular-season games since 1970. Fortunately, even if a game is not sold out, local fans can still stream the action on their TV or other devices as the NFL no longer imposes its blackout rule (first introduced in 1973 and implemented untill 2014).
How do I watch other out-of-market games apart from the Denver Broncos?
You’ll find everything you need to know about any NFL team on HotDog. Just start with our main NFL page and branch out from there. We cover everything from the preseason to the draft as well as every game throughout the season, all the way through the Super Bowl.
We’ve got individual viewer’s guides for watching out-of-market NFL games for each team:
Page Updates ▼▲
Updates to a section.