The name of the NBA team, the Utah Jazz, might not make a lot of sense, as Utah isn’t the jazziest place in the world. Of course, when you realize that the team got their start in New Orleans, it becomes clear why their name is what it is.
Many loyal fans followed the team from one location to the other. If you watch the bulk of your games on TV, not much has changed. The one significant difference is that you can watch the Utah Jazz games online without cable.
In a hurry? You can get moving and try one of these three streaming providers that will let you watch Utah Jazz ball games this season:
- FuboTV: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 120+ well-selected channels. FuboTV allows you to try out its service free for 7 days.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save a bundle with Sling TV.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
- ExpressVPN: Premium VPN provider that just works, with 3,000+ locations in 94 countries. Supports five simultaneous devices and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. (ExpressVPN review)
- Surfshark: Connect to over 3,200 servers in 99 countries (+ tonnes of US metro areas). Try it with a 7-day free trial.
- NordVPN: Connect to over 5,000 premium servers in 60+ countries. Comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Watching games online will allow you to save plenty of money. Not only that, it allows you to watch from just about anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
You’ll find out more about the channels airing Jazz games, which will allow you to know which streaming services you can use to watch each game. So, keep reading to learn how to start streaming!
What Channels Offer the Utah Jazz Games?
NBA teams mainly offer a bulk of their season through regional sports channels. This is no different than other sports that offer most of their games in the local area where they play. When you get to the NBA playoffs, those games will all be readily available nationwide.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequalled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Utah Jazz Games Online Without Cable
While you can’t watch the regional channel for the Utah Jazz live stream, you will be able to watch nationwide games and those will air on a variety of streaming services. You should find two or all three channels on each of the services that are available.
Both FuboTV and Hulu with Live TV offer four, and three of the channels you need. FuboTV is missing AT&T SportsNet, and Hulu doesn’t offer NBA TV. Otherwise, you can use either service to watch most of the available games on those channels. Other services may offer all three channels.
You can find out about additional services towards the end of this guide.
Once you learn about each service and have made your pick, streaming will be quick. You’ll sign up and then you’re ready to stream. From sign up to streaming only takes minutes. As soon as you’re signed up, you’ll be ready to watch TV.
All you need to watch anything is a streaming device. You can use computers, smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and more!
Watch the Utah Jazz Games Online with FuboTV
FuboTV gives you access to NBA TV along with more than 110 other channels. If you want more channels, there are several add-on channels available for a fee.
Other upgrades are available to add more simultaneous streams or to add to the space that your cloud-DVR features. The basic package is $74.99/mo. You can also use TV Everywhere apps or check out the content available in the on-demand library.
More FuboTV details:
- FuboTV does not require contracts – you can cancel when you want
- 110+ channels — great option to watch NBA online
- ESPN and ABC in base plan
- NBA TV in the $84.99/mo plan
- More channels are available for a fee
- Watch on Apple TV, computers, Roku, smart TVs, mobile devices, and more
- A 1000 hour cloud-DVR is included
- Learn more in our FuboTV review
FuboTV gives you a wide variety of channels to start and you can add more for a fee. Of course, between live and on-demand content in addition to TV Everywhere apps, most people find they have more than enough to watch.
You can stream on most devices and you’ll even be able to simultaneously stream on a few devices at once.
Watch the Utah Jazz Live Stream on Hulu Live
Hulu with Live TV features 85+ channels including local channels in many areas, TNT, ESPN, and much more. To go with your live content, you can enjoy Hulu’s on-demand content. You can watch content on Hulu, or you can check out a variety of TV Everywhere apps.
If you want to save content, there’s unlimited cloud-DVR included in every package.
Hulu Live highlights:
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9 month storage)
- 85+ channels to start with more offered for a fee
- Stream Hulu on-demand and Original content with this package
- ESPN, TNT, and ABC included to watch Utah Jazz games
- 5 user profiles per package
- No contracts – you can always cancel when you want
- Watch on computers, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS/Android, and more
- Our Hulu with Live TV review can tell you more
Hulu Live works as a cable replacement, offering ways to watch live and on-demand TV on Hulu or through TV Everywhere apps. You can even save shows to your cloud-DVR or download them for offline viewing.
Other Ways to Watch the Utah Jazz Online
Even though you can’t watch AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain, you will be able to watch the other channels you need without cable. If FuboTV and Hulu Live don’t seem to be the right services for you, there are other options.
Here are the additional services you can use to watch the Utah Jazz online.
- DIRECTV STREAM – The $99.99/mo plan includes AT&T SportsNet RSNs where you can watch all Utah Jazz games on one channel. Our DIRECTV STREAM review can tell you more. More than 20 other RSNs are also included.
- Sling TV – Sign up for Sling Orange for $40.00/mo. This gets you 30+ channels including TNT and ESPN. From there, add NBA TV in the sports bundle. Read our Sling TV review, here.
- YouTube TV – All three channels for Jazz streaming are included, here. Over 85 channels in one package with an unlimited cloud-DVR for $64.99/mo. Learn more in our YouTube TV review.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to watch sports online without cable. If you have any questions, we’re always here to help!
How can I stream tonight’s Utah Jazz game?
For those located in the Beehive State who want to stream tonight’s Jazz game, your lone option is DIRECTV STREAM ($99.99/mo) as it is the only one that carries AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain. Utah has indicated the desire to improve streaming options, but that has not come to fruition as of the 2021-22 season. Those not in Utah’s blackout area, which includes parts of Idaho and Wyoming, can watch through NBA League Pass ($28.99/mo).
What channels are Utah Jazz games broadcast on?
AT&T SportsNet Rocky Mountain has been the home of the Jazz since 2009, the result of a 12-year contract that was extended during the offseason in 2020 for at least one more year, through the 2021-22 season. Craig Bolerjack is returning to call play-by-play for the channel. Utah will also be shown to a national audience 26 times that campaign: one broadcast on ABC, four on TNT, nine on ESPN, and 12 on NBA TV.
How can I listen to the Utah Jazz radio broadcast?
Local Utah Jazz fans can tune into The Zone Sports Network – 1280 AM and 97.5 FM – to catch the team’s radio broadcasts. Those there can also download the Jazz’s app and listen to broadcasts through it. The team has a radio network that stretches across Utah and north to Idaho Falls as well. Fans further away can still listen, through an NBA League Pass Audio subscription ($9.99/yr). No blackouts apply to those streams.
Where did the Jazz play before they moved to Utah?
The Jazz are another of the NBA teams that has a name that fits a former home much more than its current one. This franchise played as the New Orleans Jazz from its inaugural 1974-75 season through its 1978-79 campaign before moving to Salt Lake City. Most of their games in New Orleans were played at the cavernous Louisiana Superdome. In Utah, they’ve mostly played at the Salt Palace and Vivint Arena.
How have the Utah Jazz done in the playoffs?
The Utah Jazz have done well in the playoffs over the years, most notably winning the Western Conference championship in 1997 and 1998. However, they could not get past Michael Jordan’s Chicago Bulls in either of those two NBA Finals, the last two that he and that team won. Other years when the Jazz played in the Western Conference Finals include 1992, 1994, 1996, and 2007.
How can I watch tonight’s Utah Jazz game on my mobile device?
If you are in the AT&T Sports Net Rocky Mountain broadcast area and have subscribed to DIRECTV STREAM, you can watch tonight’s game on your phone after downloading that streaming service’s app. Conversely, those who can normally watch Utah Jazz games through an NBA League Pass subscription can likely view tonight’s contest on their mobile devices after downloading the NBA’s app.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022