The 2023 NFL football season has begun! Get all the information in our NFL Guide!
And you can follow the whole season with Fubo. Try it free!
The University of Arizona has a great basketball program. Learn how to watch every game of the men’s and women’s teams this year!
In a hurry? The Wildcats games air on a number of channels but the most important is the Pac-12 Network. These services provide it and much more:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Sling TV: This low-cost service allows you to select just the channel lineup you want. Save 50% on your first month of Sling TV.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
The Arizona Wildcats are full of basketball tradition. This is especially true on the men’s side as that team has had a tremendous amount of March Madness success, including winning it all in 1997.
But the UA women’s team has been particularly impressive in recent years, including making it to the national title game in 2021.
TV Channels to Watch Arizona Basketball
The Arizona Wildcats may be viewed on numerous channels. In particular, the Pac-12 Network channels broadcast several contests played by both basketball teams as well as numerous other Arizona athletics programs.
The men’s basketball squad receives prominent television exposure. For example, during its 2022-23 campaign, it had games on CBS, ABC, and Fox in addition to ones on ESPN, ESPN2, and FS1. Meanwhile, Arizona’s NCAA Tournament games may be shown on TBS, TNT, and truTV as well as CBS.
UA’s women’s program is also featured on many of those cable outlets, most notably the Pac-12 Network, ESPN, and ESPN2. Meanwhile, non-conference games that are played away from Tucson may be shown in other ways.
During its 2022-23 campaign, it had games that were streamed on the WCC Network, Mountain West Network, and ESPN+. Any NCAA Tournament matchups will be on ESPN-related channels.
Also, non-conference home games played by Arizona’s women’s team may be live-streamed by “Arizona Live Stream,” which is available on the Pac-12 Conference’s website.
Streaming Arizona Wildcats Basketball
Both the men’s and women’s Wildcat teams are popular with viewers. But many of their games are on the Pac-12 Network, which isn’t as widely available as the other channels games appear on.
These three streaming services all provide Pac-12 Network either in the base plan (Vidgo) or with add-ons (Fubo and Sling TV):
- Fubo (formerly FuboTV): Get 130+ channels with a great regional sports network selection from $74.99/mo. (Fubo review)
- Sling TV: You have a lot of options with this service but you will want to start with Sling Orange ($40.00/mo) and add the Sports Extra ($11/mo) add-on, which also provides MLB Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network. (Sling TV review) (March Madness coverage and schedule)
- Vidgo: Get a 110+ channel lineup for $69.99/mo. (Vidgo review)
These are all excellent streaming services that will allow you to watch all the games that do not appear on Pac-12 Network channels.
- DIRECTV STREAM: This full cable replacement service will give you what you’ve come to expect from cable and a lot more starting at just $74.99/mo. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: The only live TV streaming service that incorporates ESPN+. It’s a great deal for $69.99/mo. (Hulu Live review)
- YouTube TV: Offers 100+ channels for $72.99/mo.
All streaming services incorporate cloud DVR storage. Vidgo is a minor exception as it only provides 90 days of use; after that, you will have to upgrade to its Premium plan.
The services also allow you to stream on multiple devices at once. Most allow up to 3 but Fubo allows up to 10 and DIRECTV STREAM offers unlimited. This is great for large households.
Amazon Fire TV, Android Mobile, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS (eg, iPhone), Roku, and web browsers are supported by all the streaming services. But most also allow you to use smart TVs (LG, Samsung, Vizio) and gaming systems (Xbox).
Intercollegiate basketball has been played by University of Arizona men’s student-athletes since the 1904-05 season while the school’s women’s squad has taken to the hardwood ever since its inaugural 1972-73 campaign.
The rivalry with Arizona State is both teams’ most heated. The institutions first met in men’s hoops on December 13th, 1913 – Arizona won, 41-17 – while their initial women’s meeting took place on February 2nd, 1973; the Wildcats claimed that as well, 50-39.
In fact, their meetings in all sports comprise the annual Territorial Cup, which takes into account each of those results in determining the state’s best overall athletics department.
Both Arizona basketball squads play home games at McKale Center, which has a capacity of 14,655 and regularly sells out for men’s contests. The arena opened during the 1972-73 basketball season while its largest crowd, 15,176, attended an Arizona-New Mexico men’s game that was played there during the 1975-76 campaign.
Arizona Men’s Basketball
Arizona’s men’s team is a regular NCAA Tournament participant with high-water marks coming in 1988, 1994, 1997, and 2001, the years that it made the Final Four. A title was won in 1997. Impressively, that championship run included a trio of wins over No 1 seeds Kansas in the regional semifinals, North Carolina in the national semifinals, and Kentucky, the defending champion, in the national title game.
However, times have been leaner over several of the last few years as the 2019 team was not selected to the NCAA field, no schools were chosen for the canceled tournament in 2020, and a self-imposed postseason ban resulted in a 17-9 squad the following campaign not being considered. However, a return to prominence occurred in 2022 as a 33-4 season resulted in a Sweet 16 appearance.
Head coach for the 2022-23 Wildcats is Tommy Lloyd who leads a team headed by players Azuolas Tubelis, Oumar Ballo, Pelle Larsson, Courtney Ramey, and Kerr Kriisa.
2022-23 Wildcats Men’s Basketball Schedule
- Fri Sep 30 : vs First Watch Red-Blue Game (Pac-12)
- Tue Nov 1 : vs Western Oregon at Arizona (Pac-12)
- Mon Nov 7 : vs Nicholls (Pac-12)
- Fri Nov 11 : vs Southern University (Pac-12)
- Thu Nov 17 : vs Utah Tech (Pac-12)
- Mon Nov 21 : vs Cincinnati (ESPN2)
- Tue Nov 22 : vs San Diego State (ESPN)
- Wed Nov 23 : vs Creighton (ESPN)
- Thu Dec 1 : at Utah (Pac-12)
- Sun Dec 4 : vs California (Pac-12)
- Sat Dec 10 : Indiana Arizona (Fox)
- Tue Dec 13 : vs Texas A&M-Corpus Christi (Pac-12)
- Sat Dec 17 : vs Tennessee (ESPN2)
- Tue Dec 20 : vs Montana State (Pac-12)
- Thu Dec 22 : vs Morgan State (Pac-12)
- Sat Dec 31 : at Arizona State (Fox)
- Thu Jan 5 : vs Washington (FS1)
- Sat Jan 7 : vs Washington State (Pac-12)
- Thu Jan 12 : at Oregon State (ESPN2)
- Sat Jan 14 : at Oregon (ESPN)
- Thu Jan 19 : vs USC (Pac-12)
- Sat Jan 21 : vs UCLA (ABC)
- Thu Jan 26 : at Washington State (FS1)
- Sat Jan 28 : at Washington (Fox)
- Thu Feb 2 : vs Oregon (ESPN)
- Sat Feb 4 : vs Oregon State (Pac-12)
- Thu Feb 9 : at California (Pac-12)
- Sat Feb 11 : at Stanford (ESPN2)
- Thu Feb 16 : vs Utah (Pac-12)
- Sat Feb 18 : vs Colorado (ESPN2)
- Sat Feb 25 : vs Arizona State (CBS)
- Thu Mar 2 : at USC (ESPN)
- Sat Mar 4 : at UCLA (ESPN)
Arizona Women’s Basketball
Through the 2017-18 season, Arizona’s women’s basketball team had not experienced much success, especially relative to the school’s men’s program. It had been selected to the NCAA field on just seven occasions and only got through to the Sweet 16 once. That occurred in 1998 when it defeated Santa Clara and Virginia en route to a showdown with UConn, which was claimed by the Huskies.
However, everything changed in head coach Adia Barnes’ third year in charge. After a pair of losing seasons (14-16 and 6-24), the Wildcats were selected to the 2019 WNIT and won the tournament. The team was then on the verge of achieving NCAA Tournament success in 2020 before that event was canceled. However, the Wildcats made the most of their 2021 tournament experience, making it to the title game.
Arizona’s 2021-22 campaign ended with a second-round defeat while the 2022-23 Wildcats. Searching for a tournament run like what occurred in 2021, are led by Cate Reese, Esmery Martinez, Shaina Pellington, Jade Loville, and Lauren Fields.
2022-23 Wildcats Women’s Basketball Schedule
- Thu Oct 27 : vs vs WTAMU ()
- Wed Nov 2 : vs vs CSU Los Angeles ()
- Thu Nov 10 : vs Northern Arizona (Arizona Live Stream)
- Sun Nov 13 : vs CSUN (Arizona Live Stream)
- Fri Nov 18 : vs Loyola Marymount (Arizona Live Stream)
- Sun Nov 20 : vs Long Beach State (Arizona Live Stream)
- Fri Nov 25 : vs California Baptist ()
- Sat Nov 26 : at San Diego (WCC Network)
- Sun Dec 4 : at New Mexico (Mountain West Network)
- Thu Dec 8 : vs RV/RV Kansas (Pac-12)
- Wed Dec 14 : vs Texas Southern (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Sun Dec 18 : vs #18/#18 Baylor (ESPN2)
- Wed Dec 21 : at UT Arlington (ESPN+)
- Thu Dec 29 : vs NR/RV Arizona State (Pac-12)
- Sat Dec 31 : at California (Pac-12)
- Mon Jan 2 : at Stanford (Pac-12)
- Fri Jan 6 : vs Oregon State (Pac-12)
- Sun Jan 8 : vs #18/#17 Oregon (ESPN2)
- Fri Jan 13 : at RV/RV Colorado (Pac-12)
- Sun Jan 15 : at Utah (Pac-12)
- Sun Jan 22 : at Arizona State (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Fri Jan 27 : vs Washington (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Sun Jan 29 : vs Washington State (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Fri Feb 3 : at UCLA (Pac-12)
- Sun Feb 5 : at RV/RV USC (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Thu Feb 9 : vs Stanford (ESPN)
- Sun Feb 12 : vs California (Pac-12 Arizona)
- Fri Feb 17 : vs Utah (Pac-12)
- Sun Feb 19 : vs Colorado (Pac-12)
- Thu Feb 23 : at Oregon (Pac-12 Oregon)
- Sat Feb 25 : at Oregon State (Pac-12 Arizona)
The Arizona Wildcats are proving to be amongst the country’s best basketball teams when considering both the school’s men’s and women’s programs. Interest remains high for the men’s team while it is increasing for UA’s women’s squad. As a result, a significant number of people are looking for ways to watch these teams play. If you secure access to the Pac-12 Networks and ESPN, you can do so often.
We recommend Fubo for fans of Arizona basketball. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What is Arizona Live Stream?
Arizona Live Stream is a live stream available on the Pac-12 Conference’s website that is focused on Arizona Wildcats home sporting events that are not being broadcast or streamed anywhere else. The school’s men’s basketball team is not shown on here while its women’s basketball team is sporadically.
How can I watch the Arizona-UCLA basketball game?
The highly anticipated men’s basketball meeting between Arizona and UCLA could be broadcast on one of a number of channels, a selection that includes CBS, Fox, ABC, FS1, ESPN, ESPN2, and the Pac-12 Networks. The latter three listed are the most likely options for women’s meetings. During their respective 2022-23 regular seasons, the men’s matchups were slated for coverage on ABC and ESPN while the women’s lone meeting was on the Pac-12 Networks.
How do I watch different college basketball teams?
Check out the team you are interested in:
- Alabama Crimson Tide
- Arizona Wildcats
- Auburn Tigers
- Baylor Bears
- Clemson Tigers
- College of Charleston Cougars
- Dayton Flyers
- Duke Blue Devils
- Florida Atlantic Owls
- Florida State Seminoles
- Gonzaga Bulldogs
- Houston Cougars
- Iowa State Cyclones
- Kansas Jayhawks
- Kansas State Wildcats
- Kentucky Wildcats
- Louisville Cardinals
- LSU Tigers
- Marquette Golden Eagles
- Maryland Terrapins
- Miami Hurricanes
- Ohio State Buckeyes
- Oregon Ducks
- Providence Friars
- Purdue Boilermakers
- Rutgers Scarlet Knights
- San Diego State Aztecs
- Seton Hall Pirates
- South Carolina Gamecocks
- Stanford Cardinal
- Tennessee Volunteers
- Texas Longhorns
- UCLA Bruins
- UConn Huskies
- Villanova Wildcats
- Virginia Cavaliers
- West Virginia Mountaineers
- Xavier Musketeers
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some section headings. Updated some sub-sections. Various changes.
More links. Reworded some things.
Updates to a section.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022