Cincinnati Bengals fans can cut the cord with the assurance that they won’t have to miss any touchdowns this season. There are plenty of options beyond cable and satellite. We discuss them all below.
In a hurry? If you don’t want to get into the technicalities of streaming services, you’ll do well with any of these:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Bengals matchups will air on live TV with only one streaming (on Amazon Prime Video). The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Bengals schedule below.
The Cincinnati Bengals have been a team since 1968. Fans got a taste of success in the 1980s, but today the team has struggled quite a bit. Still, fans remain loyal in the hopes that their team will bring home championship rings soon enough. With Joe Burrow quarterbacking, it just might happen.
Wondering when the next Bengals game is? Wonder no more.
If you are a fan of the Bengals, you are most likely looking for a way to watch the Cincinnati Bengals games without cable. Keep reading because we can tell you exactly how to do just that!
Thanks to a host of options, like Fubo (free trial), DIRECTV STREAM (5-day free trial) and Hulu Live fans never have to miss a game just because they cut the cord. Below, we also list all the services and channels you can use to watch the Cincinnati Bengals online without cable or satellite.
Cincinnati Bengals Week 14
The Cincinnati Bengals are 6-6 going into Week 14.
The Bengals have a lot of talent but they have been playing poorly. On Sunday, they started the game well going up by a field goal against the Tennessee Titans. But that was the last time they scored, losing 3-27. Turnovers were not a factor. The Bengals just played poorly.
Next week, Cincinnati takes on the Arizona Cardinals at home. The Bengals are expected to win by a field goal with a final score of 24-21.
- Sun Dec 10 : Indianapolis Colts at Bengals (CBS)
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the Cincinnati Bengals?
You will need a variety of local channels to watch the Cincinnati Bengals live stream, including NBC, Fox, and CBS. You also have to have channels you would previously need cable for, including ESPN and NFL Network.
For the local channels, you should be able to use a digital antenna, but for the other channels you’ll need, games air on, you are going to need one of the streaming services listed below. Many of these also come with local channels in most areas.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Cincinnati Bengals without Cable
Two of the most popular ways to watch the Cincinnati Bengals are Fubo and Hulu Live. These streaming services are a way to avoid getting trapped with an extensive cable contract and excessive cable bill. They allow subscribers to still watch television shows, events, and sports – including games, like those played by the Cincinnati Bengals, live without cable.
These services also come without contracts and are often much more affordable.
It’s as easy as choosing a service and signing up. From there you’ll be able to connect your device (Roku, Chromecast, mobile devices, and more) using an Internet connection.
That’s all it’ll take to watch the Cincinnati Bengals online without cable! Many of these streaming services allow you to stream from just about anywhere. Now you can watch your favorite games on the go.
Out-of-Market Cincinnati Bengals Games
If you are a fan of the Bengals who lives out-of-market far from Paycor Stadium in Ohio, you’ll find that there are few games that feature your team. The Sunday afternoon broadcasts on Fox and CBS feature teams that are important to local fans. This is a kind of reverse blackout that fans struggle with.
If you’re in this situation, check out NFL Out-of-Market Football Games to learn your options.
The primary tool for watching out-of-market games is NFL Sunday Ticket. Unfortunately, it is currently only available to YouTube and YouTube TV subscribers.
Watch the Cincinnati Bengals without Cable on Fubo
Fubo (formerly FuboTV) is a complete solution to watch the Cincinnati Bengals without cable. This is an amazing service for sports fans in general because it was started with sports in mind.
Today, Fubo offers over 150 channels with over 35 of them being sports-oriented, an on-demand library, and you can even record your games with the cloud-based DVR that comes with your service.
Here is more info on the service:
- After the free trial, $74.99/mo for 150+ channels
- Most locations will give you access to local channels including NBC (Sunday Night Football), FOX, and CBS
- Get ESPN, NFL Network, NBA TV, MLB Network, FS1, and more
- A top overall option to watch sports online
- Stream on multiple devices including mobile devices, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV
- Comes with a cloud-based DVR as well as an on-demand library
- You can find out more in the Fubo review.
You can get what you want when it comes to Cincinnati Bengals games without cable using Fubo. It has almost every channel you need without a costly cable subscription.
Not only will you get access to NFL football, but you will get a wide variety of sporting events and games including regional, state, national, and international sports.
Watch Cincinnati Bengals With DIRECTV STREAM
Bengals fans should seriously consider DIRECTV STREAM. It is a full cable replacement service that offers everything you expect from cable and much more.
It offers 4 packages but the base (Entertainment) package gives you 75+ channels including all the ones the vast major of NLF games appear on (ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN). To get NFL Network, you need to upgrade to the Choice plan ($108.99/mo). Sports plus add on comes with more sports channels including NFL RedZone.
It also comes with a modern interface that is easy to use, an unlimited cloud DVR storage, and streaming on unlimited devices.
Check out our DIRECTV STREAM review for details.
Watch the Cincinnati Bengals Online via Hulu + Live TV
One of the easiest ways to watch the Cincinnati Bengals live stream is Hulu + Live TV. The service comes with 85 channels of live television, the Hulu on-demand service, local channels in most areas, and ESPN, nationwide. It also includes ESPN+ and Disney+!
More on the service below:
- Prices start at just $76.99/mo for 85+ channels
- ESPN+ and Disney+!
- Add on more channels for an additional fee including premium channels like HBO
- Local channels (like FOX, CBS, & NBC) are available in most areas
- Also lets you watch ESPN (Monday Night Football) and NFL Network (Thursday Night Football)
- Good overall way to watch NFL without cable
- Watch on a wide variety of streaming devices including Chromecast, Apple TV, mobile devices, and Amazon Fire TV
- Find out more in our Hulu + Live TV review
- Unlimited cloud DVR (9 month storage)
If you’re looking for an affordable way to cut the cord, Hulu Live offers all that and more. You will get a seemingly endless amount of live and on-demand television content, as well as all the sports games and content you can imagine.
There are multiple options available, making the service affordable for most people.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Other Options to Watch Cincinnati Bengals Online
We’ve just listed two major ways to stream the Cincinnati Bengals without a cable subscription – Fubo, DIRECTV, and Hulu Live. These are not the only services, but they are some of the best.
In case you are looking for something else, check out the following services, which will also provide you with access to some Cincinnati Bengals games you want to watch.
- Sling TV: Pay $40.00/mo (Sling Orange) for over 30 channels + many add-ons. Read our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
- Paramount+: Get CBS live and on-demand for $9.99/mo. See our Paramount+ review.
- Peacock Premium: Live NBC sports and other events, plus on-demand NBC shows and Universal movies for $5.99/mo. Full Peacock review for more details.
- Vidgo: Get 110+ channels for $69.99/mo. Check out our Vidgo review for more details.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Subscribers get a chance to watch almost all Thursday Night Football games online. You’ll get every TNF game live as it airs exclusively through Prime. It is a good way to watch these games on Thursdays.
- YouTube TV: Over 100 channels for $72.99/mo.
Cincinnati Bengals Season Roundup
The Bengals ended up with the type of season that does provide a lot of pride, but with that mixed with a significant amount of pain. They were one of the NFL’s best teams this season but fell agonizingly close to returning to the Super Bowl for the second straight campaign. Cincinnati dropped a nail-biter to Kansas City, 23-20, in the AFC championship game.
However, it has to be said that reaching the AFC title contest in back-to-back seasons is a significant improvement over their prior record. Going all the way back to 1990, they had failed to win even a single playoff game, and last played in the AFC title contest in 1988.
Of course, regardless, the team’s focus in 2023 will be on doing everything possible to get back to the Super Bowl and winning it this time, which would be the franchise’s first Vince Lombardi Trophy.
During the 2022 season, the team responded to a mediocre 4-4 start by reeling off 10 straight wins, completing the regular season with a 12-4 mark and dispatching the Ravens, 24-17, and Bills, 27-10, in the playoffs before falling just short of the Chiefs.
Quarterback Joe Burrow is expected to remain with the Bengals for some time. In fact, he has stated that he wants to be in Cincy for his entire career. This is good news for Bengals fans everywhere.
AFC North Standings
2023-24 Cincinnati Bengals Schedule
How do I watch the Cincinnati Bengals game tonight?
The Cincinnati Bengals can be watched live on most of the major television networks in Cincinnati. The local affiliates of CBS (Sunday afternoon), Fox (Sunday afternoon), and NBC (Sunday night) all stream Bengals games live. Additionally, ESPN streams Bengals games on Monday nights. And Thursday night games air on Amazon Prime Video. All of these are available from the major streaming services like Fubo.
- Fri Aug 11 : Bengals (19) vs Green Bay Packers (36) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Fri Aug 18 : Bengals (13) @ Atlanta Falcons (13) [Preseason]
- Sat Aug 26 : Bengals (19) @ Washington Commanders (21) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Bengals (3) @ Cleveland Browns (24) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 17 : Bengals (24) vs Baltimore Ravens (27) (CBS)
- Mon Sep 25 : Bengals (19) vs Los Angeles Rams (16) (ESPN)
- Sun Oct 1 : Bengals (3) @ Tennessee Titans (27) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 8 : Bengals (34) @ Arizona Cardinals (20) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 15 : Bengals (17) vs Seattle Seahawks (13) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 29 : Bengals (31) @ San Francisco 49ers (17) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 5 : Bengals (24) vs Buffalo Bills (18) (NBC)
- Sun Nov 12 : Bengals (27) vs Houston Texans (30) (CBS)
- Thu Nov 16 : Bengals (20) @ Baltimore Revans (34) (Prime Video)
- Sun Nov 26 : vs Pittsburgh Steelers (CBS)
- Mon Dec 4 : @ Jacksonville Jaguars (ESPN)
- Sun Dec 10 : vs Indianapolis Colts (CBS)
- Sun Dec 17 TBD: vs Minnesota Vikings CBS)
- Sat Dec 23 : @ Pittsburgh Steelers (NBC)
- Sun Dec 31 : @ Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: vs Cleveland Browns (CBS)
Now that we’ve provided you more information about all the live TV streaming services you can use to watch the Cincinnati Bengals live stream without cable, you can decide about the kind of service you want.
Our top choice for Cincinnati Bengals fans is Fubo. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
What radio stations are the Cincinnati Bengals on?
Cincinnati Bengals fans have no shortage of radio channels to listen to the latest games live. The Cincinnati Bengals Radio Network is managed by the franchise and broadcasts to a total of 37 radio stations. Some of the most prominent channels that host Bengals games include ESPN 1530, 102.7 WEBN, and 700 WLW. All the radio stations that play Bengals games let fans listen in using live-streaming apps. You can also find Bengals matchups on SiriusXM NFL Radio.
How can I watch the Cincinnati Bengals on my phone?
Most general streaming services (Fubo, Hulu + Live TV) allow you to watch the Cincinnati Bengals on any smartphone that runs iOS and Android. If you’re in the Cincinnati area, NFL+ also allows you to watch live local and primetime games, but you must have a subscription to access this. The cost is $4.99/mo, or you can upgrade to get full access to all games on replay for $9.99/mo.
How many championships have the Cincinnati Bengals won?
Unfortunately, the Cincinnati Bengals have never won a Super Bowl. Although the Bengals have been around since 1966, they’ve only been to the Big Game three times, including their 2021 Cinderella run as a wild card pick. Before that championship versus the Rams, the Bengals had not been able to win any playoff games since 1990, and had not even made it to the playoffs at all since 2015.
Things have been looking up the past couple years, though, with an AFC title snatched away from the Chiefs in OT (!) and a division title last year in 2022 (but the Chiefs didn’t go down a second time.)
How do I record Cincinnati Bengals live games?
Cincinnati Bengals games can be recorded by using a DVR. Most streaming services have an app called Cloud DVR that lets you record almost any football game, including Cincinnati Bengals games. Cloud DVR recordings cannot capture content from ESPN3, but they can record games on other channels that play Bengals games, including ESPN, NBC, CBS, and NFL Network. Once you have recorded a game, you can view it at any time by using your service.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need more information on how to watch the NFL without cable tailored specifically to your favorite team? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Changes to some of the sections.
Added sub-section. Updates to a section. Image changes. Added some links.
Updated one section. Image changes. More links.
Added new section. Mentioned offers. Pricing updates. Changed a few bits of content.
Added links to streaming services. Added a few links. Pricing updates. Misc changes.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added info about guide. Updated some sub-sections. Mentioned offers. Pricing updates.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added sub-section. Linking. Pricing updates. Changed a few bits of content.
Updates to a section. Changed some content in main section. More links.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022