Los Angeles Chargers can get access to the whole season without messing around with cable or satellite contracts. Read on to find out how!
In a hurry? If you aren’t interested in the details, any of these streaming services should make Chargers fans happy:
- Fubo: The best streaming service for international sports also provides 150+ well-selected channels. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
- DIRECTV STREAM: Get a great channel lineup with the best selection of RSNs in the industry. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM.
- Hulu + Live TV: This total entertainment streaming service provides a great on-demand selection and all the essential live TV channels.
If you can’t watch your favorite sports because of your location, get ExpressVPN to access the content you deserve.
Unfortunately, we don’t know a streaming service in that covers this sport. But if you’ve already paid for the right service, and just can’t watch because of your location, there is an easy way to get the content you deserve. You need a VPN, like one of the following.
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
| ||Sign Up Now|
If you’re overwhelmed and not sure where to begin, you’ll find all the answers in our full VPN guide.
Table Of Contents
Bottom line: 16 of the 17 regular season Chargers games will air on live TV with one only streaming (on Amazon Prime Video). The services above have you covered for the regular and postseason. See the Chargers schedule below.
The Los Angeles Chargers got their start in LA before moving to San Diego and recently returning to the City of Angels back in 2017. They are one of two Los Angeles teams, sharing the city with the Rams.
They’ve made over a dozen playoff appearances, and fans are hoping that they do the same thing this year. Of course, the best way to see how they play is to watch the game. With that in mind, here’s how you can watch the Los Angeles Chargers online without cable.
Find out when and where LA charges onto your screen next!
(Or see if the Rams are playing sooner?)
Keep reading to learn all the details you need to find out about streaming TV without cable. We will tell you more about what channels will be airing the Los Angeles Chargers live stream and how to watch those channels without cable using services like Fubo (free trial). Streaming is easy, and you can be set up in no time. So, let’s get started!
Are you a fan outside your team’s broadcast area? Learn to get complete access with our NFL Out-of-Market Game Guide.
Los Angeles Chargers Week 13
As Week 13 begins, the Los Angeles Chargers stand at a 4-5 record.
The Chargers had a very strong first half in their 24-17 victory over the Las Vegas Raiders last week. The second half showed off their defense but the offense was MIA.
Next week is the Chargers Bye. After that, they will face a strong Cowboys team.
- Sun Dec 3 : Chargers at New England Patriots (CBS)
Which Channels Do I Need to Watch the Los Angeles Chargers?
You’ll need both local and broadcast channels to watch the Los Angeles Chargers without cable. While broadcast channels, ESPN and NFL Network will require a streaming service, you have other options when it comes to local channels.
Required local channels include FOX, CBS, and NBC. These channels may be available through a streaming service, depending on the area you live. You can also watch these channels through a digital antenna.
Unblock Your Favorite Events & Teams With a VPN
If you can’t watch your favorite events or teams because of your location, a VPN will allow you to get the access you are entitled to, plus extra security and unequaled privacy. Check out our VPN Guide for everything you need to know, including our top pick ExpressVPN.
How to Watch the Los Angeles Chargers without Cable
If you’re familiar with Netflix, you know more about streaming services than you think. The difference here is that the services offer live TV and a set channel lineup similar to what you’d find on cable.
The main difference is that instead of a cable connection, you connect to your streaming service through an Internet connection and a streaming device. Compatible streaming devices will depend on the service you choose. Options include Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, mobile devices, and more.
We’ll start by telling you more about these services, but others are available. You’ll find the complete list of streaming options to watch the Los Angeles Chargers live stream without cable later in this guide.
Out-of-Market Los Angeles Chargers Games
Local Los Angeles Chargers fans are lucky in that their local CBS affiliates carry every game they play Sunday afternoon. For fans outside the Chargers’ broadcast area, coverage can be sketchy. They will sometimes show up, but in most areas it is rare.
There are various way to watch these games. We explain them in NFL Out-of-Market Football Games.
There is one way to easily watch all out-of-market games, NFL Sunday Ticket. But it requires that you subscribe to YouTube or YouTube TV. If that’s okay, you’re golden.
If you are not open to this, you can check out a virtual private network. You can watch out-of-market NFL games with a VPN. Look at our ExpressVPN guide, which has all the details (Black Friday deal details).
Watch the Los Angeles Chargers without Cable on Fubo
Fubo (formerly FuboTV) is a wonderful way to get your Chargers live stream each week. Local channels are included in most areas and over 150 other channels. Both ESPN and NFL Network are also included.
With this many channels, everyone should have something to watch. More Fubo details:
- Watch 150+ channels live or on-demand – the most channels to let you watch sports online
- Live local channels including NBC (necessary to watch Sunday Night Football without cable), Fox, and CBS
- NFL Network and ESPN included
- Stream on iOS/Android, computers, Apple TV, and more
- Learn more in our Fubo review
- $74.99/mo after the trial runs out.
Fubo is a great choice if you want something that offers the lineup of cable without the price. You’ll have plenty of channels and can add more if you want them.
In addition to live content, you’ll have an on-demand library, access to a cloud-DVR, and the chance to use TV Everywhere apps.
Watch Chargers With DIRECTV STREAM
Chargers fans are all covered with DIRECTV STREAM. It offers a 75+ channel lineup in its base plan for $79.99/mo. This includes all the channels you need to watch virtually every game: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN — and a whole lot more. You can get other channels, including the best selection of regional sports networks in the nation, by upgrading.
All DIRECTV STREAM packages feature a modern user interface, unlimited cloud DVRs, and unlimited simultaneous streaming.
Get more information in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
Watch the Los Angeles Chargers Online via Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV offers an easy and inexpensive way to replace cable. You’ll start your subscription with 85+ live channels and Hulu’s on-demand service. Here’s more on Hulu Live:
- 85+ channels for $76.99/mo
- Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu’s on-demand service is included
- ESPN is included along with TNT, TBS, USA, Syfy, and more
- Most areas include live local channels
- Unlimited cloudDVR (9 month storage)
- Watch on Chromecast, iOS/Android, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and more
- Read our Hulu + Live TV review to learn more
Hulu + Live TV allows you to enjoy sports, news, movies, and more TV without having to pay for cable. Prices are low, and you get plenty of channels and even more on-demand content.
It’s easy to see why this is one of the more popular streaming options available.
Superpower Your Sports Streaming With a VPN
For the sake of privacy, security, and access, you should be using a VPN. They are low-cost and easy to use. We’ve been using them for years and our top pick is ExpressVPN. Other brands worth checking out include Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost.
i Our VPN Buyer’s Guide provides a complete introduction and all you need to know to choose the best VPN for your needs.
Other Options to Watch Los Angeles Chargers Online
Now that we’ve learned about Fubo, Hulu + Live TV, and DIRECTV, let’s look at the other services that you can use to watch the Los Angeles Chargers online without cable. These other options are all reasonably priced and provide a good alternative to cable services. Some other options you have, include:
- Sling TV: $40.00/mo for over 30 channels. You can watch ESPN online without cable and stream Monday Night Football all season long. Read our Sling TV review here, plus these Sling-specific NFL guides: NFL on Sling, NFL Preseason, NFL RedZone, Sunday Night Football, and Monday Night Football.
- Paramount+: $9.99 a month for CBS live and on-demand. Full Paramount+ review.
- Vidgo: This low-cost streaming service gives you 110+ channels, including most of the ones NFL games play on. Learn more in this Vidgo review.
- NFL+: Watch all local and primetime games for $6.99/mo and the complete NFL season on-demand for $14.99/mo. See our NFL+ guide. International viewers should check out NFL Game Pass.
- Amazon Prime: Subscribers can enjoy a free way to watch Thursday Night Football online. If you’re already a Prime subscriber, it’s another way to watch almost all the TNF games without cable.
- YouTube TV: $72.99/mo for more than 100 channels.
About the Los Angeles Chargers
Although the Chargers’ campaign ended in frustrating fashion on Saturday, losing a 27-0 deficit and falling to the Jaguars, 31-30, the season as a whole was an improvement over the past several. The 10 regular-season wins were the second-most since 2009, and the playoff appearance was the team’s second of the past nine seasons.
Of course, as is the case for every team, the focus is always towards improvement, and the team’s players, coaches, front office, and fans are all hoping for more of that in 2023. However, heading into the offseason $10 million over the salary cap will make that difficult. (Only four NFL teams are more over the cap than that.)
AFC West Standings
|Kansas City Chiefs||7||2||0|
|Las Vegas Raiders||5||5||0|
|Los Angeles Chargers||4||5||0|
2023-24 Los Angeles Chargers Schedule
How do I watch the Los Angeles Chargers game tonight?
Tonight’s Los Angeles Chargers game will most likely be on NFL Network, ESPN, or NBC although other options include Fox, ABC, and Amazon Prime Video. Games that are broadcast on ESPN, NFL Network, or Amazon Prime Video will be simulcast on an over-the-air station in the LA area. Sling TV, Fubo and the Chargers app will provide access to tonight’s Los Angeles Chargers game in many situations.
- Sat Aug 12 : Chargers (34) @ Los Angeles Rams (17) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Sun Aug 20 : Chargers (17) vs New Orleans Saints (22) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Fri Aug 25 : Chargers (23) @ San Francisco 49ers (12) (NFLN) [Preseason]
- Sun Sep 10 : Chargers (34) vs Miami Dolphins (36) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 17 : Chargers (24) @ Tennessee Titans (27) (CBS)
- Sun Sep 24 : Chargers (28) @ Minnesota Vikings (24) (Fox)
- Sun Oct 1 : Chargers (24) vs Las Vegas Raiders (17) (CBS)
- Mon Oct 16 : Chargers (17) vs Dallas Cowboys (20) (ESPN)
- Sun Oct 22 : Chargers (17) @ Kansas City Chiefs (31) (CBS)
- Sun Oct 29 : Chargers (30) vs Chicago Bears (13) (NBC)
- Mon Nov 6 : Chargers (27) @ New York Jets (6) (ESPN)
- Sun Nov 12 : Chargers (38) vs Detroit Lions (41) (CBS)
- Sun Nov 19 : Chargers (20) @ Green Bay Packers (23) (Fox)
- Sun Nov 26 : vs Baltimore Ravens (NBC)
- Sun Dec 3 : @ New England Patriots (CBS)
- Sun Dec 10 : vs Denver Broncos (CBS)
- Thu Dec 14 : @ Las Vegas Raiders (Prime Video)
- Sat Dec 23 : vs Buffalo Bills (Peacock)
- Sun Dec 31 : @ Denver Broncos (CBS)
- Sun Jan 7 TBD: vs Kansas City Chiefs (CBS)
Streaming is an easy way to continue watching your favorite shows without being stuck in a cable contract. Hopefully, you figured out all you need to know how to watch the Los Angeles Chargers online.
Fubo is our #1 pick for Chargers fans. Fubo allows you to try out its service with a free trial.
If you still have questions, make sure to let us know!
What radio stations are the Los Angeles Chargers on?
The coverage area of the Chargers Radio Network is focused on Southern California and northern Baja California. In addition, you can listen to Chargers-produced broadcasts of games through the team’s official website or a TuneIn premium subscription. However, note that the former option is not available through the accompanying app if you are outside the Chargers market. All Chargers games will also be broadcast nationally on SiriusXM.
How do I watch the Los Angeles Chargers on my phone?
Those looking to watch LA Chargers games on their phones can do so easily if they are in Southern California. All in-market games may be viewed through NFL+. You can also watch many games through apps provided by those television networks if they are also being shown on your local affiliate. For those that are not, you must subscribe to a general streaming service or NFL Sunday Ticket.
How many championships have the Los Angeles Chargers won?
The Chargers have been to one Super Bowl, when the San Diego Chargers fell short of the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XXIX, which was played following the 1994 season. The franchise did claim an AFL championship in 1963, however, also when the franchise was based in San Diego. The team has 15 division championships, of which only one occurred when the team was located in Los Angeles (1960).
How do I record Los Angeles Chargers live games?
One way to record live Los Angeles Chargers games is to take advantage of the recording options that Sling TV and Fubo offer its subscribers. You can also skip recording them and instead purchase access to NFL+, which provides you with all archived Chargers game broadcasts. Cable and satellite providers generally provide the ability to record NFL games as well.
Are the Chargers from LA or San Diego?
The Chargers are known as Los Angeles Chargers since 2017.
They were established in 1959 in Los Angeles, but in 1961 they moved to San Diego, changing their name to San Diego Chargers. They played in San Diego since then, until the end of the 2016 season, when they moved back to Los Angeles, changing their name back to what it originally was.
Where are the Chargers playing?
The LA Chargers are playing in the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California. In 2017 they moved back to Los Angeles, when they changed their name from San Diego Chargers and the stadium.
How do I watch other NFL teams?
Need further information on how to watch any NFL playoff team without cable? Click on your team below.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Page Updates ▼▲
Added sub-section. Updated some sub-sections. Updated some section headings. Changes to some sections.
Changed some content in main section. Added links. Misc content updates.
Updated one section. Image changes. Formatting changes.
Added new section. Added useful links. Various changes to content.
Added links to streaming services. Linking. Formatting changes.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added streaming info. Updated some sub-sections. Pricing updates. Added links.
Added buttons for streaming services. Added sub-section. Pricing updates. Linking. Image changes.
Updated one section. Reworked one section. More links.
States That Have Produced the Best Actors and Actresses- 09/06/2022
Exclusive Sports on Hulu + Live TV- 07/24/2022
Just How Good Is Hulu + Live TV’s Local TV Coverage?- 07/03/2022