The 2022-23 UEFA Round of 16 is upon us. PSG plays Bayern Munich on February 14th at . Watch it on Paramount+!
Many people love FuboTV since it lets them stream live sports at a fraction of the cost of traditional cable. But, that doesn’t mean it’s for everyone. If you’ve decided it’s time to move on to another streaming platform and get rid of your FuboTV subscription, here’s what you need to know about how to cancel FuboTV.
Perhaps you want to hang on to online streaming, but with another provider. In this case, see our suggested alternatives further down the page.
If you stumbled here by accident and want to know more about Fubo, check out our detailed FuboTV review.
Table Of Contents
Step by Step FuboTV Cancellation
One of the best parts about FuboTV is that, unlike traditional cable, you can cancel at any time. But, when it comes to canceling your FuboTV subscription, the process will vary depending on how you signed up.
It’s essential to make sure you complete all steps to ensure that your account is actually canceled. FuboTV does not offer refunds for any partial months of service so you want to make sure you finish the process entirely.
You also have the option to pause your account. This will save your user profiles, your favorite shows and channels, and any saved content. Pausing your account will stop charges for a period and you can resume again after a break.
If you cancel your account, all of the data that would be saved by just pausing your account will be deleted.
Cancel Through FuboTV
If you signed up directly on the FuboTV website, you’ll want to first visit Fubo.tv on your computer or mobile device. Then follow these steps:
- Log in to your FuboTV account and choose a profile
- Click on the profile next to the search bar and then click on “My Account”
- Go to “Subscription and Billing”
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Cancel Subscription”
- On the popup window click “Complete Cancellation”
- If you get a Special Deal page your account is NOT canceled. Make sure you click on “Cancel Subscription”
Make sure you get a confirmation page that shows you have successfully canceled your subscription.
FuboTV will also send you an e-mail to confirm the cancellation of your subscription, so keep an eye out.
How To Cancel Through Roku
If you signed up for FuboTV on your Roku, your subscription is managed through your Roku account. There are two different ways you can cancel FuboTV through Roku.
Cancel via Roku Website
Visit Roku’s website to manage your subscriptions through Roku. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Sign in using your username and password
- Go to “My Subscriptions”
- Find FuboTV and click “unsubscribe”
- Click “Yes, unsubscribe” to confirm cancellation
Once you have unsubscribed, you’ll see an option to “Renew” until your billing period is over.
Again, you should receive a notification about the cancelation of your Fubo subscription via e-mail.
Roku Through A Device
You can also cancel FuboTV directly on your Roku Device. Here’s how:
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku remote
- Use your remote to get to the FuboTV channel
- Press the “Star” button on your Roku remote to open the channel’s option menu
- Select “Manage subscription”
- Select “Cancel subscription”
- Select “Cancel subscription” a second time to confirm cancellation.
- Select “Done” to complete the cancellation
Ensure your subscription has been canceled by seeking a confirmation, either on the navigation page or via e-mail.
How To Cancel on Apple TV
If you use FuboTV on your Apple TV, you can cancel directly on Apple TV. Simply follow these steps:
- On your Apple TV, go to “Settings”
- Select “Accounts”
- Under subscriptions, select “Manage Subscriptions”
- Select “FuboTV”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
As with any other method of canceling a service, ensure that you get a confirmation.
Cancel on iOS Devices
Watching on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod? Canceling FuboTV is easy through the iTunes & App Store.
Here’s what you need to do:
- On your iOS device, go to “Settings”
- At the top of the settings screen, tap your Apple ID (name and icon)
- Select “Subscriptions”
- Select “FuboTV”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
- Select “Confirm”
Once you confirm your cancellation, you should see a confirmation prompt pop up on your screen.
Alternative Streaming Services
If you still want a streaming service, but not FuboTV, the following streaming services may be worth checking out. Some of them offer a free trial, while others have discounted first-month costs or money-back guarantees.
- DIRECTV STREAM: The cheapest plan starts at $74.99/mo and offers 75+ channels. However, the real deal here is the access to regional sports networks (RSNs) and premium entertainment add-ons starting at $99.99/mo. If you canceled FuboTV due to lack of quality and have more to spend, give it a try. A 5-day free trial is now available for DIRECTV STREAM. More info can be found in our DIRECTV STREAM review.
- Sling TV: Like Fubo, a great service for sports fans but at a fraction of the cost. It’s $40.00/mo and you can add dozens of sports channels for a little more. That’s still cheaper than FuboTV. There are, however, far fewer channels overall. Save 50% on Sling TV now! Check out our Sling TV review for more.
- Hulu + Live TV: One plan for $69.99/mo, same as FuboTV’s base plan. You get 85+ channels, free cloud DVR, and more. Read more in this Hulu + Live TV review.
Other streaming services worth trying include the cost-effective Philo, and another all-rounder, Vidgo. You can also find detailed reviews for both these services on our website. See this Philo review and Vidgo review for more.
One of the iron laws of streaming is that no matter how good a service is, it isn’t for everyone. FuboTV makes canceling your subscription easy. We’ve explained the details above. But unlike most cable companies we could mention, it’s easy to do. You don’t have to run a gauntlet to end a subscription.
What happens if I cancel my FuboTV trial?
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial that you can use to see if the service is for you. If you take advantage of it and cancel during the trial, your access to FuboTV will stop immediately. So it is best not to cancel early unless you are sure you don’t want it. But remember that the trial is seven 24-hour days. If you don’t wish to subscribe cancel before the end of the 7th day.
Will I Still Have Access to FuboTV after I cancel?
If you were fully subscribed and paying monthly, you’ll get access to FuboTV until the end of your billing period. If you think that you may want to go back to FuboTV in the future, consider pausing your account. This will allow you to stop payments and access for some time without fully getting rid of your account and established profiles.
Ditch “Big Cable” Now – 3 Simple Steps to Cut the Cord
- Pick the right streaming service
- Get the content you deserve with the best VPN.
- Supercharge your internet provider
That’s it — you’ll save money, take back control, and enjoy TV more!
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022