This Sunday night features an interconference matchup between two of the best teams in the league. And the odds makers are all over the place with no clear agreement on who will win. Should be a great game!
Because of Hurricane Ian, US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota was slated as a backup. But thankfully, Tampa Bay was spared much damage and so the game will go on at the home of the Buccaneers, Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
In a hurry? You can watch all Sunday Night games with FuboTV.
Here are the details for this Sunday Night Football event:
- Who: Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1)
- When: Sunday, October 2nd (EDT)
- Where: NBC.
As usual, the pregame show starts at . It will likely feature news related to the game as well as the Hurricane. And, of course, you’ll get a rundown of the afternoon game results. The usual game should be back: Mike Tirico (play-by-play), Cris Collinsworth (analysis), and Melissa Stark (sideline reporting).
Tom Brady will lead the Buccaneers while Patrick Mahomes leads the Chiefs. The only notable injury is that Chiefs’ kicker Harrison Butker is listed as questionable, which could be important in a close game.
The line on this game has moved around a lot. It had been favoring the Chiefs when it looked like the game would be hosted at a neutral site. Now that it is back in Tampa Bay, the Bucs tend to have 1.0 point advantage with the money line right at -110 for both teams. In other words, these teams are equally as strong and either could win this.
The total (over/under) started around 46.5 but has dropped to 45.5, apparently due to heavy betting and not weather considerations. This implies a final score of 23-22, Buccaneers. But really: who knows?!
The expectation of a Buccaneers win is mostly due to home-field advantage. Most power rankings place the Chiefs higher at roughly #5 and the Buccaneers at #8.
The one primetime NFL game most people can watch for free is Sunday Night Football since it airs on NBC and you can just put up an antenna. But it is also available from most live TV streaming services.
- FuboTV: Provides well over 100 channels in its base plan for $74.99/mo with other options. (FuboTV review)
- Sling TV: Sling Blue provides NBC and Fox for just $40.00/mo. (Sling TV review)
- DIRECTV STREAM: Has packages starting at $74.99/mo — all includes local network channels. (DIRECTV STREAM review)
- Hulu + Live TV: Get all local channels in its 85+ live TV packages along with ESPN+ and Disney+ for $69.99/mo. (Hulu + Live TV review)
- YouTube TV: Provides 85+ channels for $72.99/mo.
Other Sunday NFL Games
The first of the NFL London Games takes place early Sunday morning. Then there are nine games at and three others at four-ish (EDT):
- Sun Oct 2 : Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints (NFLN)
- Sun Oct 2 : Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys (Fox)
- Sun Oct 2 : Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions (Fox)
- Sun Oct 2 : Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (Fox)
- Sun Oct 2 : Chicago Bears at New York Giants (Fox)
- Sun Oct 2 : Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers (Fox)
- Sun Oct 2 : New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers (CBS)
- Sun Oct 2 : Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders (CBS)
More Info on NFL Without Cable
If you still have questions, these resources should help:
- NFL Honors
- NFL Combine
- NFL Draft
- NFL Preseason
- NFL Regular Season
- Thursday Night Football
- Sunday Night Football
- Monday Night Football
- NFL Playoffs
- Super Bowl
- Out-of-Market NFL Games
- NFL in Canada.
Raymond James Stadium by Devin Morris under CC BY-SA 4.0.
Viewing Options for Thursday Night Football Tennessee Titans vs Green Bay Packers [NFL Week 11]- 11/15/2022
Watch Monday Night Football: Washington Commanders vs Philadelphia Eagles Viewing Options November 14, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/13/2022
🏈 Watch Sunday Night Football: Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers Viewing Options November 13, 2022 [NFL Week 10]- 11/12/2022